Showing them who I am

Start from the beginning

        I am here to make sure you are victorious in any means necessary, for your future.

              'What? How am I going to do that?'

      Just let the magic flow through you, soak it up, stop being afraid, I personally think you should kill them all, but it's your choice.

       Should I trust whatever it was in my head, I mean what if I embrace my power and it takes over, but then how else am I going to overpower the wolf. I made a decision and with that I closed my eyes and breathed.

                                               Breathed in the good.

                                               Breathed out the bad.

                                                 Breathed in the love.

                                                Breathed out the hate.

                                               Breathed in the destiny.

                                                Breathed out the curse.

                                                Breathed in the power.

            And then I could see and feel everything, The power flowing through me, and it felt wonderful. I opened my eyes with determination and I let my power seep out into the earth and into the air, some of the villagers stepped back more but Mika and a few others stayed where they were.

      "Your a freak, I mean you always were but there really is something wrong with you." I could hear the hate, but in her eyes I could see the fear that she held. The fear of me. "The wolf wants you, not us and we are going to give you to him." One of Mika's friends called out, I think her name was Alana, but I really didn't care. 

      I ignored Mika all together, whipped the hair out of my face and smiled at the crowed. "You can try, but you won't get that far." Some cringed, and others looked a bit confused.

      Mika opened her mouth to say something but Aaron came running up and grabbed me in a bear hug. I was so happy to see him that I ignored the outside world, It felt like forever that we embraced and then he was kissing my face all over and I was giggling.

      "God, don't keep scaring me like that, Woman!" I giggled even harder.

      I heard a grumble and looked over to find my grandmamma and mother standing off at the side. I wiggled out of the embrace much to Aaron's distaste and ran over to my grandmamma and hugged her. "What are you doing here, I didn't think you were allowed here."

     She coughed and looked at the crowed, toward the section of elders and said, "Well it was getting bad so, I came to help." I smiled and went to my mother, but I was conflicted, I mean she lied to me, and didn't tell me anything about my birth.

      "Hi...M..Mother." She didn't seem to notice my stutter and grabbed me in a tight hug. As she let go she gasped.

       "Y..Your eyes, what happened to the color!" She exclaimed. I sighed, I didn't want to delve into this conversation and I was tired of the lies. Grandmamma and Aaron looked over at me and I could see their shocked faces as they realized the color of my eyes were different.