RAP MON

request #20
This one didn't have any request. Just rapmon because the lovely reader wanted it for me. So I'm gonna make this into an Imagine~
***
" Minha !!! " " (Y/n), can you tell your daughter to hurry we have to go to the practice room. Tell her, her favorite uncle Jimin is gonna be there. " I chuckle at my husband's words. Smiling I quickly go and pick up minha from her room. She immediately giggles and raps her arms around me " ya you know daddy can't be late to practice " "sowwy mommy" "it's okay baby, go give daddy a big hug and a kiss and tell him we are ready ! " " Ne!~ "
I smile and watch as she runs off with her little legs.
It's been so long since she was born. My baby is already 4 .

I take a deep breath and laugh when I hear namjoon surprised from his little girl.
"Minha ! This baby " " daddy sowwy we be late to prawctice " I see him pick her up and spin her around. I lean by the door frame and smile at the scene in front of me . " ( Y/n) let's go honey. " He grabs the keys and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips. " Eww mama ! Papa ! Don't kissss " I blush. This Panda doesn't let me taste her daddy's lips.
We walk out the house, namjoon gets on the driver's seat. I buckle up Minha and and I go to the passengers seat and buckle myself up.

" Appa!" " Yes ?" He answers while driving off to the dance practice.

" Will uncle Jimin be there ! ? " " Let's wait and see baby."