jimin Part 1

Request 8
Ooo I wanna Do you right ~
Let the neighbors know my name~
Pussy so good have to save that shit for later took her to the kitchen fucked her right there on the table~
I'm trying to make that pussy wet~
All day I've been listing to these songs, and all I need is y/n right now. I can Imagine all the things I can do to her body. Take control, grab that beautiful ass of hers.
" JIMIN " " yeah jin ? " "umm " what the hell is he pointing at ... aw fuck
He quickly grabs a shirt and covers his boner, even though you can still see it. How big you make him and he's only thinking about you ...
" sorry Hyung" " go get y/n to help you, I think she's somewhere in the House check your room " "thanks hyung... oh and don't tell anyone please " " haha sure no problem "
Running down the stairs and towards his room, there he finds the one he was looking for asleep in one of his giant t-shirts. Naked.Showing that beautiful ass that he loves so much.

Slowly he starts walking towards you,taking piece by piece of clothing off. Until being completely naked, on top of you.

Whispering in your ear " Y/N ~ baby " slowly he enters you " Ji-jimin ? " "hello Princesses " " what are you doing " " taking care of the boner, like hyung told me " "hmm, but you know umm , you kinda put it in ... the wrong hole " " I know I think it was time to take the virginity of that tight asss " " I fucking hate you " " such beautiful words " all you feel is pleasure just like the time he took your virginity, but of your womanhood.
Amazing sounds for jimins ears.
Your moans and screams being heard all over the house...