JUNGKOOK

Request #12
I watch as y/n makes me breakfast moving her hips to the rhythm of our latest comeback.
" No not today ~" I chuckle quietly as she tries to tap a long with yoongi hyung.
" y/n ~" I coo as I wrap my arms around her and lay my chin on the crook of her neck.
" Yes baby ? " " can you please stop moving your hips like that ? They are so provocative.."
I say as I feel her tense up and slowly reach to turn off the stove.
As she does so I tighten my grip around her waist.
" or are you moving your hips like that so provocatively because you want more ? " " I was j-just " " I see you are still walking I'll take care of that " " Wait what kookie- " I  Stop her words my turning her around and pressing my lips on her small soft ones.
I feel her slowly give in and kiss me back her arms moving up wrapping themselves around my neck.
I pull back and move my lips down her soft skin biting her jawline.
Her soft moans turn me on and I can feel something start to grow.
As I move my hands down her bottom I feel hers start to grace my bulge with her small fingers so softly.
" Your face screams innocence but your body knows you're a little devil " " Only for you daddy for this " she says as she squeezes my bulge earning a loud groan.
" Do me right here on the table jungkook , I want you know " she pleads as I pick her up  biting my lip.
" How bad do you want it ? " " so bad " " hmm that's not sufficient "
I say as I sit her down already working on pulling her panties down and taking my shirt off from her body.
" you say that... however you already have me naked kookie~ " she coos my name as she strokes her fingers through my chest..

Sorry guys I'm stopping this smut here and letting your minds finish it. Since this one I wrote it in the morning and the continued at night the train of thought just stopped. Sorry guys !!