"Don't Harry. I'm not in the mood." He looks defeated but listens to me. I walk to our room and sit on the bed thinking of what to do. I pull out my phone and respond to Liam.

To Liam:
Where do you want to go for lunch?

I send it and wait. I'm think that this probably isn't a good idea and that I should text him 'just kidding' but I don't know if I can stay in this house and pretend like everything is okay.

From Liam:
Anywhere. The coffee shop down the rode from you?

To Liam:
Sure. I'll meet you there in 5.

I get up and throw on a hoodie and some vans, I grab my wallet, keys and walk downstairs. I see Harry walking out of Payton's room and shut the door quietly behind him. He notices me and speed walks to me.

"Where are you going?" He asks grabbing my arms gently.

"I'm just getting coffee and I just want to be alone right now." I pull my arm out of his grip and walk to the front door.

"But we need to talk about yesterday to try and solve it."

"God Harry we just can't solve you cheating and forget about it! We're not just going to sit down and say we'll both forget about it when I know that since you did it you might do it again!"

"What does that mean?"

"Ever heard of the phrase 'once a cheater always a cheater'? Yeah cause I have. And right now that phrase is on loop and I can't stop it." He just stares at me hoping that I'll say something he'll like.

"I want you to be completely honest with me right now." He nods and I take a deep breath.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes of course why-"

"I'm asking cause when you have kids and are engaged to someone you don't cheat. You use them. I know that you aren't using me but I know you and I know that you would never do this to me." And I walk out of the door leaving him at that. I get into my car and drive to the coffee shop where I can already spot Liam's car. I park and wait before I go in. I see Liam siting in one of the booths with two coffee cups. I squeeze into the other side hoping not o squish my stomach.

"I guess the article I read was right about mothers having a beautiful glow." I smile at him and take a drink of my drink. He remembers my favorite drink, peppermint hot chocolate with light whip cream.

"I hope you still like like that drink. I remember you used to drink it all the time."

"Yeah I did. We used to come here when it was cold and talk till they closed." He chuckles along with me and we sit there for a moment. I start to look over his features like I used to and I get stuck at his eyes and how beautiful they are. How they have specks of gold in them. I look down at my drink in shake my head.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh yeah I wanted to know how you and the baby are doing?" I wanted to correct him and say 'babies' but I was still debating on whether or not to.

"Um we're doing fine. I'm just a little stressed that's all."

"If you don't mind me asking but what are you stressed about?"

"Just baby things." And how my soon to be husband cheated.

"Oh if there is anything you want me to do or help with just let me know." He says with a warming smile. I nod and play with the ring on my finger. Soon we start to talk about the past and the very little good things that happened.

"Well I've been here for awhile so I should head back." I say kindly and he gets up before me and helps me up.

"I'll walk you to your car?" I nod and we both leave. When we come to my car he blocks the door from opening.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy that you actually came to meet me. I'm glad we talked." I smile and nod at him hoping he'll let my car door go.

"I really hope we can talk more and I just wanted to do one more thing."

"Okay and that is?" He stares at me for a minute and then leans down to kiss me. His lips touch mine and he hesitates to move until I, surprisingly, did. My hand grips his shirt while he holds he close to him.

Normally I would think that this is wrong and it shouldn't be feeling good. But some how it does and I don't push him away.

~*~

:/