Elsa meets Jack Frost

Many years passed and Jack Frost accidentally forget about Elsa and Anna even the king because when Jack flies to Arrendelle it has snow already. Elsa knows when Jack comes because of what her father said so when it was time she would make it snow herself. She never forget about him and the other guardians even she grew up. It makes her think she isn't alone.

Then Elsa and Anna's mom and dad died in a sunken ship before Jack Frost went to look at kids in arrendelle. Then it was coronation day for Elsa. She was becoming queen but after the celebration, she fled to the north mountain and build her ice castle.

Jack frost actually went to arrendelle before she fled. But he reached Elsa when she was about to make the ice castle. He followed her when he saw the glove and cape she threw. Jack was amazed of what Elsa can do.

Elsa didn't even noticed him, until she finished her ice castle. Elsa and Jack was looking around the palace seperately and bump to each other's back and when they turn around and looked at each other's eyes. Elsa and Jack's eyes sparkled like a snowflake but Elsa still got scared

"Who are you? How did you get in?" she said frightened "Well it doesn't matter. You must go! I might hurt you!"
"Ok ok calm down I'm Jack, Jack Frost and you can see me? Only people who believed in me, can see me." Jack said.

Elsa calm down because she knew he had ice powers too "Why yes, you're Jack Frost! I've always believed in you! Just like my father did." Elsa said
"Really? Anyway, what's your name?" Jack replied
"Oh, I'm Elsa" she said and turned sadly
"What's the matter Elsa?" Jack asked.

Elsa told her story and Jack remembered his promise to the king but didn't say a word about him for Elsa already said everything.