Elsa Turns Black 2

(back in Arrendelle) Santa said to bunny "Why is Jack and Elsa taking so long?" Anna hears him and suddenly spoke "I'll get them."

Anna goes to Elsa's room and runs back down.
"What is it Anna?" Kristoff asks. Anna led them back to the room to see the nightmare sand mixed with ice on the floor.
"Could it be?" Tooth says
"Pitch!" Bunny answers
"The boogy man?" Anna asks
"Could be." Santa replied, grinning "Come on!"

They all rode on Santa's sled and leaves Olaf, Marshmallow and Sven.
"I can't believe we're riding on Santa's sled! It has been my dream since I was a child!" Anna said when the sled flew.

(in Pitch's castle) Meanwhile, "Just stay still so I can hit you!" Elsa grumbled. Jack shoots a blast on Hans but Hans dodged it. Pitch and Jake shoots Jack at once. Jack dodged it but finally wasn't able to dodge Elsa's blast "Nice shot ice shadow!" Jake said. Elsa blasted him in the heart but luckily Jack could control it but can't remove it without true love. Jack was still strong but was hurt and said "Elsa I've failed you!" and with that Jack dodges other attacks and flies out of the castle as fast as he can.

"He fleeing!" Hans shouted
"Come back and fight brother!" Jake shouts
"Let him go! He's gonna get the others and when they come we'll be ready!" Pitch says, laughing.

(with our friends) It was a foggy night and Sandy is trying to get the other's attention and pointed in front of them. Then everyone saw Jack who slipped and landed beside Anna "Jack you're so cold!" she said. Santa hold Jack's hand and says
"Jack you're colder than before! What happened? Is Pitch behind this?"
"And Jack where's my sister?" Anna asks
"I'll tell you but first lets go back to Arrendelle and quick!" Jack said. Then they drove back to Arrendelle and Jack tells what happened.