The Battle

(in Pitch's castle) "Oh Pitch I forgot to tell you Anna also have fire powers!" Elsa said "Oh Elsa that's not a problem! I have fire powers too!" Hans said "No Hans you dont understand! Anna is way much stronger like I'm stronger than Jack cause we were born with this powers and we got it from our parents! Plus you just got your powers right? So you don't have any training ay all!" Elsa explained "She's got a point Hans. But we have you, Elsa! You're just all we need!" Pitch said. Then the sun had already set and the moon has shown. "Hey how about we go now to the others and have the fight some place else" Pitch said. They all agreed and go. (with our friends) Anna changes her dress into a red fire dress to get ready for the battle. Tooth fairy was amazed "Anna you look beautiful!" she said "Thanks I really wanted to do that. I wonder how Kristoff's doing." Anna said. (with Jack) "Um can you please just let me go now Kristoff, buddy?" Jack said "No!" Kristoff answered "Well I'm sorry I have to do this!" Jack said to them. Then Jack made a snowman to keep them away from him. They tried to escape but the snowman was too big to pass through and Jack said "But Elsa needs me as I need her right now!" and flew away. (with the others) Santa landed the sleigh on an open field (without trees and anything) and Pitch appears "Hi guys!" he said and Hans appears and said "Don't forget me!". Jake and Elsa appeared "Hi Anna!" Elsa said "Elsa you really turned black!" Anna exclaimed "Um where's my twin?" Jake said "An evil twin?" Santa said "You like him? I made him using the strand of hair Hans got and some nightmare too!" Pitch said "Elsa please don't do this fight back to them!" Anna said "Elsa's not here anymore!" Elsa said "Fine but you know you'll lose cause there's....um... One two I mean more of us compare to you!" Anna said "Well not exactly!" Elsa said and she controled the two snowmans. Elsa even made Olaf as big as Marshmallow "We may be few but we have more powerful ones compare to you!" Pitch said, laughing "Uh can somebody tell me why didn't we thought of not bringing the two snowmans!" Santa said "Well guys lets have a little fun! Shall we?" Pitch said. Then they all fight, Elsa was fighting Anna "Elsa please I don't wanna hurt you!" Anna said "Well big mistake!" Elsa said. Elsa keep blasting Anna. Anna dodges every attack. Pitch takes on Sandy, and Tooth, Jake fights Bunny "You're way more annoying than the real Jack frost!" Bunny said "I'll take that as a compliment, Kangaroo!" Jake said and shoots more icy nightmare sand. Hans takes on Santa "Hey Santa am I on the naughty list!" Hans said "Ofcourse you are!" Santa answered "Well how about I just burn the list, fat man?" Hans said "I'm not fat, burny!" Santa said. Then Jack reached them, all fighting "Oh no!" he said in the sky and went down.