Chapter 11

I own nothing! J.K.Rowling owns everything!!!!

-----------------------------------

As Hermione and Draco arrived at her flat, Draco stumbled forward and landed on the wooden coffee table, causing it to spit in half. 

"OW! Bugger!" Draco exclaimed as a splinter lodged itself into his bum. Hermione rolled her eyes and walked towards her bedroom, she disappeared inside it. "You got anything to treat this?" He called out after her, slightly appalled by her lack of care. She was normally concerned when someone hurt themselves, no matter who it was - unless it was Draco in Third Year after a certain punch broke his nose.

"You've got a wand, use it!" She called back. "And while you're at it, fix my coffee table!"

"Great. Thanks for the help, Granger." Draco muttered under his breath.

Seconds later, Hermione emerged from her bedroom, got a snack and plonked herself onto the sofa. She stared at the ceiling for a bit before she turned her head to watch Draco as she ate, and did nothing to help him at all. Draco was gawking at her.

"What?" She asked slightly irritated.

"What are you wearing?" Draco stared. "I've never seen you wear anything quite so revealing. You've always worn prudish things - things my mother and ancestors would wear."

Hermione glared at him, but then shrugged her shoulders to dismiss the idea, but she knew it was true. She was almost always seen in trousers or skirts that reached her knees, and t-shirts, long-sleeves or jumpers that covered everything. She'd been wearing jeans and a jumper at the Potters', but had changed into shorts and a tank top when she got home. "I can wear what I want in my home, Malfoy. This number happens to be more comfortable than the stuff you normally see."

"So why'd you wear them?" Draco asked.

"Get off your arse and fix my table." Hermione changed the subject, as she popped another cracker into her mouth.

"You're really not going to help?" Draco asked, incredulous.

"No. I'm just going to enjoy the show of watching you wince in pain with splinters, cuts and bruises everywhere." Hermione smiled at him, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"You're a sadist." He remarked.

"Don't I know it." Hermione smirked.

Draco groaned and hoisted himself up, only to fall back again as he lost his balance. Hermione sniggered, enjoying the show, which caused Draco to glare at her. Once he was actually standing, he got out his wand and got all the splinters out, he then followed up and did a few healing spells. He turned to the table and said, "Reparo." The table flew back together and Draco collapsed onto the sofa, landing on Hermione legs.

"Bloody hell! What on Earth was that for Malfoy?"

Draco smirked at her. "Payback for not helping. I wouldn't have been so exhausted if you had helped."

"I don't think getting up counts as exhausting." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that Granger?"

Hermione smiled sweetly at him. "You're an arrogant bastard and dumbass."

"And you're a know-it-all goody-two-shoes." Draco countered.

Hermione sat up and wrenched her legs out from under Draco. "Hadn't we already established that I'm not a goody-two-shoes?"

"So you admit that you're a know-it-all?"

Hermione rolled her eyes. "I am now. But I wasn't before."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hermione didn't answer. Draco stared her, assessing her. His eyes widened when he noticed somethings. "Tattoos, Granger? Didn't know you were so ballsy."

Hermione looked at the tattoo on the inside of her left upper arm and sighed. She didn't think there was any point in hiding that one anymore as the Weasleys and Potters knew about it. "Lot of things you don't know about me."

"'I Knew You Were Smart'?" Draco read. Hermione nodded. "And the other one? I can't really see it... It's kind of in an awkward place." Hermione put her arms in front of her breasts, but the action caused the tattoo to be a little more exposed for a bit. Draco grabbed her arms and stared at her. "Hermione is that what I think it is?" Hermione didn't say anything. "Take off your shirt."