Chapter 18: My Wifi and I have a Strong Connection

Start from the beginning

*

I pushed the button on the side of the door hearing the chimes go off inside. The rain had absolutely drenched me. From head to toe, every piece of clothing I was wearing was soggy and stuck to my body. Luckily, my laptop wasn't damaged. Hopping around, trying to gain some heat, I waited for someone to answer door. As I turned my back to the door, I heard it swing open.

"Are trying to do some irish jig?" asked a familiar voice. Turning around I saw Chase leaning against the door, and his jaw dropped.

"Charlotte? What are you doing here? During a storm especially?!" He asked, surprise evident in his tone.

"Well, the power went out in my house and I was pretty convinced that there was a serial killer after me in the house. Also I had no internet connection and you know how that gets me anxious.  So you were the only person I knew who probably had internet connection and wouldn't mind me using it." I rushed my words out before the chattering of my teeth kicked in. His lips curled up in a smirk and step aside from the doorway letting me inside. As soon as I stepped through the warmth hit me and I just wanted to curl up in a ball and sleep there.

"Charlotte, up here." Called Chase from the stairs that lead upstairs. Following him, he lead me down a hallway and eventually into room, which I guessed was his. Surprisingly, it was kept neat except for a couple of strewn books and an unmade bed.

"Get your laptop out, and I'll get you some warm clothes to change into." he said as he left me alone in his room. I took Chester out of my bag and placed it on his desk, and then I started wandering his room. As I scanned his bookshelf something caught my eye. It was a photoframe of a young Chase and a man that look similar to him. It was him and his father.

"Charlotte, I just got one of my shirts for you and one of my mom's running shorts. I didn't think you would fit in her shirts." Chase called as he came into his room holding a small pile of clothes. I walked over to him and took the pile of clothes from his hands and our hands brushed together send chills down my spine.

"Thanks" I said as he went to type in his wifi password. As his back was turned to me I took of my shirt to change. I knew I would be done by the time he looked back at me. As I pulled the shirt over my head I heard him say something.

"I didn't peg you for a lacy bra girl, Charlotte." He said as he shamelessly eyed me up and down. Grabbing the shirt from his bed I covered my self, my cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

"Chase! I was changing! Gosh, you little perv!" I yelled at him as he held his hands up in defense.

"Hey I'm a hormonal teenage guy." he said innocently. I gave him a pointed look, as he rolled his eyes and left his room. Changing quickly I pulled the shirt over my head which came down to my thighs and slipped on shorts even though it looked like I was wearing no pants. I rolled up the t-shirt and tucked it in the shorts a bit.

"Can I come in now?" asked Chase in a bored tone from the other side of the door.

"Yeah." I said as I had my back to my door, looking intently at my laptop. I felt a presence behind me and I stood up and turned around only to find myself a couple of inches away from Chase. His eyes skimmed over my body making me blush slightly.

"You look good in my shirt." he whispered as he stepped forward causing me to step back, my back hitting his desk. His arms were on either side of me, trapping me. I was getting breathless. A cheeky smile graced his face as I melted into a puddle of hormones, His hands found my waist and barely touched my bare skin, causing goosebumps to form.

"Looks like someone's a bit cold. Should I heat you up?" Chase asked and I couldn't reply because all I was focused on were his lips and how much I wanted to kiss them. I nodded my head slightly and that was all it took. His lips were on mine while his hands wrapped around my waist. My arms made their way to his neck Our bodies were tightly pressed together, allowing no space between us. Our lips moved in sync and was slow at first, but as soon as my hands raked through Chase's hair, he knew I needed more. Tilting my head back, he deepened the kiss, pleasure and pure adrenaline rushing through me. His tongue licked my bottom lip, and shivers went down my back. Soon we were out of breath and pulled apart. Chase's forehead was still pressed against mine, his eyes only centimeters away from mine. His lips curled up in a smirk as I bit my lip and blushed. I was so invested in his eyes that I almost missed out on what he said.

"I guess we have a stronger connection than you do with wifi, Char."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

AHHHHH YES THEY FINALLY KISSED YES YES YES I FINALLY MADE THESE TWO NOOBS KISS. Y'ALL BETTER BE HAPPY NOW.  anyways my outside-of-the-internet-life hasn't been going so great. It kind of sucks at the moment with school, which im taking all honors and an AP course, after school activites, and nagging parents. but I wanted to make you guys happy so here yah go. Char and Chase finally kissed :) Vote, fan, comment do all that snazzy stuff

Lots of love,

Alex :D