The Anon: Prologue

I hate people. Well not like the murderous type, but the one that hates to come in contact with humans because they are just stupid and ridiculous. So what is the only place I don't have to see these Homo Sapiens? The internet. Ahhh the lovely land of making virtual friends, porn, and ranting without anybody getting mad at you. But my favorite part of the internet is blogging. The place where your emotions and feeling towards a fictional character just pour out and it's totally fine! So I blog and no one knows about it, until now.

It was just one post. One stupid rant. And in return what do I get for posting it? Almost three million views on my blog and  thousands of new followers. My blog has become known. They tell me I'm funny, hilarious, honest, but no one knows its me who owns this blog and awkward girl with a laptop to save her life.

I've always been one to live under other people's shadows like my brother's popularity, or my parents fame. But now, the spotlights on me.

My name's Charlotte Knight and I'm the Anon.

***************************************************

This entire book including (but not limited to) characters, chapters, prologues, are copyright protected. All rights are reserved and if there is any copying/stealing/plagiarizing/etc. my work those people will be punished by law.

In other words, don't copy my mothafucking work.