One blog, one girl, two very different people. 17 year old Charlotte Knight has always gone unnoticed with her brother the star football player and his good looks to her brilliantly talented Aunt. She was shy, quite and reserved. But deep down she hated the world, was sarcastic and ridiculously attached to her computer, Chester. And what better why to reveal your inner self than with a blog.
It was one post that changed her life. Soon people took notice of her. The girl who was outspoken, the girl who was funny, the girl who spoke the truth. But no one knows who she was and Charlotte gets into all kinds of trouble to keep her identity as the Anon.
contains a lot of cussing because I have a bad case of sailor's mouth.
Cover made by: @QueenEverdeen
MAJOR FYI PLEASE READ THIS : okay i wrote this like my freshman year and this is absolutely horrible writing. there are so many grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes that i have to go through and edit. But if you still want to read it go ahead by all means.
- The Anon: Prologue
- Chapter 2: My Romeo to My Juliet
- Chapter 3: My one and only Pedophile Stalker
- Chapter 4: High School Drama is Shit
- Chapter 5: The Secrets Out
- Chapter 6: Whole Other Universe
- Chapter 7: Well, that escalated quickly
- Chapter 8: Fast and Furious
- Chapter 9: Social Status
- Chapter 10: Badass Blogger
- Chapter 11: Sorrys, Blogging and Secrets Revealed. Oh my!
- Chapter 12: Blackmailing with a Hint of Lipstick
- Chapter 13: Seventeen and Pregnant with a Sack of Weed
- Chapter 14: All is Fair in Love & War
- Chapter 15: Rule #2: Don't be Eager
- Chapter 16: Breaking News
- Chapter 17: The Perks of being a Famous Blogger
- Chapter 18: My Wifi and I have a Strong Connection
- Chapter 19: Officially Shipping Chaslette
- Chapter 20: Cupid and her partner in Crime are in trouble
- Chapter 21: Keep Calm and Tell the Future
- Chapter 22: The Double Date Horror
- Chapter 23: The Hunt for Chase Parker
- Chapter 24: Counting Stars
- Chapter 25: The Attack from the Hacker
- Chapter 26: It Came in like a Wrecking Ball
- Chapter 27: Doctor, Doctor!
- Chapter 28: Dress Prep but Don't have Pep
- Chapter 29: Revelations
- Chapter 30: Mending Broken Parts
- Chapter 31: Better Things to Come