For Winter Break

((y/n)'s POV)

I sighed as I woke up an sat up. I am so glad it is winter (yes i know it's summer or spring now but I don't care) I can finally have someone who will be with me on the holidays. I hope none of my friends are going to leave me for the week off. I smiled as I walked down stairs an smiled as I saw Sub started to put up the tree. "Hey Sub I see your getting ready for the holidays."He nodded an continued to decorate the house. "So Sub are you an your brother going to do anything for Christmas?" Sub just shook his head an went back to decorating. "Well if you don't mind can I join you two for this year?" He nodded happily an hugged me. I giggled an helped him to decorate the house. I smiled as watched Snowball hopped around Sub and grab some apples from her dish. I am so glad. I giggled a bit as I got ready for school. "Snowball be good for Ethan for me ok?" I petted her on her head as she wiggled her tail. I waved as I walked out an went to Aaron's car. I smiled an waited for Sub to come out so we could get to school. I walked to our group an waved as Aphmau handed me a gift. "Oh Jess you didn't have to do that." "I know but I do that for all of the new people in the group." I smiled an opened the gift. I giggled an pulled out a little plush of what the guys made for my minecraft skin. "This is so cute thank you Jess." I said as I gave her a hug. "Well I am glad that you love it." I smiled an hugged the plush. I smiled an hugged everyone else an said thank you. I walked to my class an sat down an started to admire the little doll. I can't believe that they went through the trouble to make me a minecraft plush of myself. I hope we can record soon i am actually liking the idea of me joining them for their videos. I smiled an moved some of the bangs out of the doll's face. I smiled an watched as Aaron walked in an sat next to me. "Hey I see you like your gift from everyone." I nodded an smiled as I leaned on Aaron. "I love it." I sighed an kept messing with the doll until Aaron put another gift in front of me. "Oh Aaron you didn't have to get me anything. I mean I don't have anything for you." "I know but I can't get my cute girlfriend something I mean that would be bad of me if I didn't get you anything." I smiled an kissed his cheek an opened the box to find a small baby rabbit almost like snowball but it was black an white. I gasped an picked it up an held him close to me an smiled as he started to sniff me. "Aaron he is so cute but why did you get him?" "Well I thought you loved Snowball but you don't have time to go visit her so I got him for you to keep an love when you can't see Snowball." I kissed him on his lips and smiled. "Thank you Aaron I love him-" I stopped talking when I saw a note attached to his bow on his neck. "Will you come over for Christmas to spend it with me and my brother?" I smiled an nodded. "I am glad but you don't have to come over until Christmas day so you can spend the day with Sub an his brother to." "Thank you for inviting me Aaron. This is really sweet of you." I said as I continued to pet the small rabbit. "So what is his name?" "Well I thought I would name him Sans because you love undertale." I looked at Aaron an smiled an gave him another kiss. "Thank you so much Aaron." "It's no problem, I told you I would do anything to make you happy (y/n) I never want you to be sad ever again." He said as he pulled me into his lap. I could feel my blush growing. I smiled an giggled as the rabbit kept sniffing my face. His little nose tickles.

~~Next Class~~

(Aaron's POV)

I smiled an watched as (Y/n) played with the little rabbit. I am so glad she loves him. I was afraid she would make me get rid of him but I don't know why I thought that because she would never make me do that. "I am so happy you love him." I said as I carried (y/n) to the art room. I smiled as she nodded an sat him down on the table and kept petting him. "He is so cute." I pulled her into my lap an petted the rabbit to. I smiled as the rabbit started to sniff my hand, his little nose dose tickle. "So where do you want me to pick you up on Christmas?" I watched as she just shrugged. "Whenever you feel like I don't mind." I nodded an smiled. "So um (Y/n) I have a favor to ask you." "Oh?" she said as she looked me in my eyes. I smiled an held her cheek. "Um do you remember that dress you wore on that first date we went on to help Kawaii~chan?" She just nodded. "Well Um could you wear that again for me?" I asked as I blushed. I smiled as she nodded an giggled. Gosh her laugh is so cute. I smiled an kissed her an started to whisper safe an calming words in her ear. I can't wait to hang out with her over the holidays. I am so glad she pick to date me I will always keep you safe (Y/n) I will never let anyone hurt you ever again. I promise this an as Irene as my witness I will try to keep that promise an fulfill it to my best ability. I continued to whisper comforting words into her ear an nuzzled her cheek. I smiled as I heard her start to purr. I stopped when the others started to walk in. I smiled an nodded to them as I watched (y/n) play with the rabbit again. I laughed as Aphmau started to squeal an play with the rabbit. "(Y/N) HE IS SO CUTE!" I watched as she nodded an talked to Aphmau about the rabbit. I smiled an started to draw a picture of me an (Y/n) under some mistletoe an it is snowing outside. I smiled an looked to see (y/n) watching me an blushing. I smirked an winked at her. I noticed that she let Aphmau watch the rabbit. I smiled an hugged (y/n). "Do you like it?" I watched as she nodded. She smiled back an kissed my cheek. "Do you think you could do that with me when you come over?" She giggled an nodded. "I mean I know that we kiss whenever we can but this one will be special." I kissed her cheek. She nodded an kissed me.