Preview part 2 of TDTM2

(Aaron's POV)

"Now I guess it's my turn to tell you what happened am I right Mr.Mayor?" He just nodded an looked at me. "Ok, but if I may could I ask someone else to come in an tell the view from a fourth point?" He just nodded as I grabbed the intercom. "YO SUB COME TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE DUDE AND GET ANOTHER POAITION FROM LUCINDA YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT!" I said as I sat back down an waited for him to walk in. "If I may ask you a question Aaron. But from what I have been told this Sub person is a mute is he not?" "Yes, he is but a friend of ours gave him a special drink that allows him to talk for a certain period of time." "Oh ok then well why don't you start an then i will hear his when he gets here." "Ok then well here is how it went from my view." I said an explained to him as Sub walked into the office an sat down between me and Leo peting (y/n)'s ears. I took a deep breath as I finished talking. "An that's my view on it now to my dear friend Sub here." I said with a smile as Sub took out his potion an phone. Sub started to clear his throat to speak. "Um sorry about that I had to cough a bit before I talked." "It is quite alright Sub." "Ok so I knew this was going to happen so I kinda recorded the whole event to show you all of your daughter's actions over the year toward every girl that gets close to Aaron and to (Y/n) from the first day she came to school. If I may I would like to show you on this screen please." Sub said as he walked to the principles computer and pulled the videos up. "That would be very helpful so yes you can." Sub went to work to setting up the video to view. I watched as Sub moved his hands to type in a certain password so he could unlock the video. "Ok now I have it pulled up but I can't get it any bigger than this so please just deal with it an watch it to the end. It will show you what your daughter actually acts here at school." Sub said as he hit the play button and waited for the Mayor to finish watching the video.

~~~~~A long video later~~~~~

((y/n)'s POV)

I woke up to see the Major's face turning red from I guess anger. I yawned an grabbed my uncles jacket to put on my arms because I was getting kinda chilly. "Ms.(Y/n) is what this video shows true? Is this how my daughter acts and has treated you from your first day of school?" I looked at the mayor and then my uncle. "(Y/n) is this true?" I nodded. "(Y/N) I am your uncle why didn't you tell any of the teachers or me about what was happening?" "Because everyone is afraid that if they got Chloe in trouble they would get fired an I didn't want them to lose their jobs because of me." I said as my ears folded down against my head in sadness. "Well its ok an I thank you for caring for the staff but next time please tell me. Ok?" I nodded an then looked at the major. "Well I am very disappointed in you Chloe. You're my daughter you're supposed to set a good example for the people's children here in school, but instead you're using my power as major to scare people to do your bidding." I heard him sigh an groan for a bit. "Chloe you're grounded for a month, an I am cutting your spending for a year." "WHAT?! B-b-b-but daddy that's-" "I don't want to hear it I am disappointed in you an nothing you can say will change my mind about your punishment." He said with a bit of anger in his voice. "Ms. (Y/n) I am so sorry for the trouble my daughter has caused you. Is there anything I can do to make up for her actions?" "Um not really I mean I am glad that you took care of it but I don't want to burden you with trying to pay me back in anyway." I said with a smile. "Are you sure there is nothing I can give you to make up for this?" "Not really. But thankyou anyway." "Well I will say this if you think of anything please let me know I will keep this offer open for you, so please don't hesitate to call me." He said as he handed me a card with his personal number on it. "Um thank you Mr.Mayor but I don't thank it will be needed but I will keep that in mind." I said with a smile. "Now Chloe I am going to be sure that I tell your mother what you have been doing to this poor girl and school all this time an I will show her the videos too. Um Sub was it?" Sub nodded. "Could you make me a copy of this so I can show my wife." As he finished talking Sub handed him a disk. "I thought you would be asking for one so I went ahead an made you one." I smiled at how smug Sub looked as he handed the disk over to the mayor. "Well now that this is all taken care of school has ended so why don't you come with me so we can catch up, how does that sound (y/n)?" I jumped up and hugged my uncle. "Yes I wanna play with Snowball again." He chuckled as he hugged me and walked me to his car. "Um your friends can come to if they want I don't mind." I nodded an motioned for them to follow, an they nodded while getting into their cars and driving behind us. I smiled as my uncle unlocked his door and Snowball ran out an jumped into my arms. "SNOWBALL I MISSED YOU TOO GIRL!" I smiled as I started to hug the little bunnie. (HA you thought it was a dog huh?) I put Snowball down to watch her jump around my feet an jump into the house for me to play with her. "So you're (y/n)'s uncle?" Sub asked. "Yes I am her father is my brother an told me they were moving here so I told them I would help take care of (Y/n) while she when to my school." I snuggled with Snowball as she hopped around and sniffed everyone else who walked in. "So um what is it you want to talk about (Y/n)?" "Oh how's Aunt Lay?" "Oh she is doing great she is actually on her way home from work an should be here soon." "Yay I can't wait to see her again." I said as my tail wagged faster. My friends looked at me kinda weird. But then Aaron picked me up and held me. "So (y/n) your father called me to tell me you were staying with a friend while they were gone is that correct?" I just nodded and pawed at his nose.

(tbc in the next full chapture bye my fluffs, :) )