Aftermath

(Aaron's POV)

I can't believe I just did that. But then again I am kinda happy that I did that. I couldn't stop smiling on my way back to my house. I walked in to see my brother sitting watching TV. (Yes i know he has no brother but in this he does.) "Hey Lighter." "Oh hey bro how did the date go?" "Good I even kissed (y/n) when I dropped her off." I said as I put up my keys and sat down next to him. "That's good bro you are moving on that's good." I just smiled. "Oh sorry bro I forgot about that." "It's cool it's about time I needed to move on to someone else." "Well I am glad you are, so what do you feel like watching?" "Um how about Avatar?" (no not the last airbender) "Sure."

(Back to (y/n)'s pov saw you blushing so Kawaii)

I can't believe he kissed me. I covered my mouth with my hand and sat on the couch. "Wow (Y/N) you cough Aaron's eye and his love that's rare." "U-u-uh what do y-y-you mean Ethan?" "Oh it's just all of the girls in the school have been trying to flirt with Aaron since he moved here and none of them have even got close to get his attention. But you got his attention without even trying that is like a miracle." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Really?" He just nodded. I sighed as sub hugged me. "How did I get in this so quick?" "I don't know but now that you were seen in public all of his fan girls are going to hate you now. "I don't want that though. That's why we moved because at my old school they bullied me because the football captain hung out with me. I mean we were just friends but they didn't understand and started to threaten me and hurt me. They thought if the captain saw me that way he would leave me alone and go to them but it backed fired and he helped me more so my parents got tired of it and made us move." I could feel myself starting to cry. I turned to Sub and cried into his chest. I don't want that to happen again I just want to be left alone.

(Sub's POV)

I just sat and let (y/n) cry into my chest. I can't believe anyone would do that to her. All she wants is some friends. I rubbed her back to help her calm down. I looked at Ethan to see he was texting someone. I looked at him with a confused look. All he did was hold up a finger and then called someone. I just shrugged it off and kept calming down (y/n).

~After some time~

(Sub's pov still)

Soon I felt (y/n) calm down and only whimper. I just kept hugging her. I looked to the door as the doorbell rang. who could that be at this hour? I watched as Ethan open the door to reveal everyone looking sad even Aaron was there. I was now even more confused. "Guys please come in we need to talk about something." Everyone took a seat and waited for Ethan to talk. "Guy's I want to talk about something (y/n) just told us." As he said that I felt (y/n) shook and crying again. "It's ok (y/n) I want to tell them so they can try to stop it before that happens again,ok?" Ethan said as he petted her head. She didn't answer just nodded her head. "Guy's she has told us why she had to move from her old school and we want to talk about that and what Aaron did before he left." "What did Aaron do?" "Well he kissed (y/n) on the lips." I looked to see Aaron blushing. "Wow Aaron nice move there." "But that's not why we called you here." "(Y/N) told us that at her old school she was friends with the football captain and because of that all of the girls threaten her and hurt her to get her to stop being friends with the captain but it backfired and made him get closer to her to help so her parents got to the point they had enough and made her move to help stop that, and now because she was seen in public with Aaron all of his fangirls are going to do that same, you know how they are, and she doesn't want that so we need to help her." Everyone just looked at us. "Oh (y/n)~chan if Kawaii~chan had known she wouldn't of asked someone else." She just stayed quiet. "Kawaii~chan is really sorry (y/n)~chan." "I am also sorry (y/n) I didn't mean for that to happen." She just cried more but quietly. I looked at Ethan for some help. "So um what are we going to do to help her with Aaron's fangirls?" Everyone was thinking of what to do. I just kept comforting (y/n). "What if one of us stays with (y/n) during school so she won't have a chance to be alone?" Sky said as he got up and hugged (y/n). "Sky that is a good idea but what about when she is going to different classes and when going to the bathroom?" "Oh that's where Aphmau and the others come in. They can walk with her and keep an eye on her so no one can try anything." I felt (y/n) look up at everyone. "You g-g-guys are willing to help me with that?" We all nodded. "Thanks guys that means a lot." I wiped the tears from her face and handed her a tissue. "Thanks Sub." I just nodded. "So is that ok with you (y/n)?" "I mean if you guys truly don't mind helping me." "We don't (y/n). You're our friend why wouldn't we want to help you?" She just shrugged. I laughed a bit. Everyone looked at me. I gave them a look. I sighed "What?" They only laughed. I am confused now.

((y/n) POV)

I laughed at how confused Sub was. It was kinda cute to be honest. I am glad I have friends like these guys. I feel much better, I think I just might like living here.

(tbc I will have the next one up soon)