Trying to fit in

~After first period class was over~

((Y/n)'s POV)

Finally that class was over. Now it's time for my next class which is art. I love art everything about it makes me feel so happy. Apparently Aphmau and Aaron have the same class as me to. I walked in to see a table empty. I smiled. Great now I will have a chance to be by myself without any people to annoy me. I sat down and started to draw while waiting for the teacher to walke in. I looked up to see Aaron and Aphmau sitting at another table talking to their friends, I sighed. If only I could be like them and talk to others without being that shy. I just looked down and continued to draw until a shadow covered my picture. I looked up to see a boy I didn't know and the girl from earlier, from what I can tell he is her boyfriend and he is probably going to yell at me for the way I acted and talked to his girlfriend earlier. But I didn't care I am tired of people thinking that they can push me around because I am different from others. I just went back to drawing not even looking to see if they had anything to say to me, I was too busy in my drawing to actually care if they did or not.

(Aphmaus POV)

I just sighed about what happened earlier. I wish Chloe would leave people alone or at least be nicer to people instead of being a major bitch. I was busy talking to Aaron and Sky until I noticed Laurence and Chloe hanging over (y/n) with anger. "Great now they are probably going to insult her again." I said as the others looked in the direction I was looking. "Oh why can't she leave people alone." "I don't know Sky." I sighed and got ready to get up to stop them from bothering her but Aaron stopped me. "I got this Aphmau, don't worry." I watched as he walked over to (Y/n)s table and sat in silence.

((y/n)'s POV)

I started to get more into my drawing until someone shoved me and laughed as I messed up. I growled. I hate it when people mess with me while I am drawing. I looked up to see the group laughing at me. "What do you want?" I said with a growl in my voice. "Oh look she actually thinks she can scare us." I growled more. I could tell they weren't going to leave me alone for awhile, why can't they just let me be. "So you're the girl that talked back to Chloe in first block?" "Yeah so what about it?" "Well we thought we would let you know how things are run around here since you're new and all." "Oh really that's so sweet of you." I said in a happy mocking tone. Then I just rolled my eyes. "Look I don't know any of you except of Chloe, but I don't care if you think you're popular or not. An honestly I don't care because all I said was that she could have asked me to move then she took it all out of proportion, all she had to say was ok and that I am sorry, and leave it at that." I said as I looked at them with a blank expression. I could tell that I really hit a button that time. Before anything else could happen I see Aaron walking up to ask me something. "Hey (y/n) I was wondering if you would like to-" "Oh Aaron." Chloe screamed as she flung her arms around him while putting her head on his chest. "You came just in time, (y/n) was being mean to me again and this time she said she was going to hit me." She said with what looked like sadness in her eyes but I could tell she was faking it. "That is complete bullshit I was sitting here minding my own business until they came over here and started to bother me." "I know (y/n) I saw everything from our table, and that is why I came over here to ask if you wanted to sit with us to have some company and avoid this." I looked at him in shock. "Really you guys want me to sit with you?" "Yeah I mean if you want to, were your friends remember?" "Oh ok then." I said as I got up and moved my things to their table. I could feel the group's eyes glaring at me from my back. but right now I didn't care I was happy that I was making new friends. This is actually going a lot better than it did at my old school. I smiled as Sky hugged me. "YEAH I GET TO HOLD (Y/N) AGAIN!!" He screamed as the teacher walked in. "Adam please calm down." "Sorry Mrs.Rose" "It's ok Adam I see you have met the new student and are making friends with her." "Yesh I am and she is so cute that I have to hug her." I just had a confused look on my face. Just then Sub or at least I think his name was Sub walked in an sat next to me. "Sub look I found (y/n) again can I please keep her it's fate that keeps bringing her to me, so I have to keep her, please?" He said jokingly. Sub just rolled his eyes and shook his head no. "Aw come on Sub please?" "Um don't I get any say in this?" I said looking at everyone at the table. "Nu. Your to cute." Sky said as everyone else laughed. I just rolled my eyes playfully, until I felt myself being pulled into someone else. I looked to see Aaron had pulled me into his chest hugging me and smiling. "HEY GIMME BACK MY (Y/N)!" Sky screamed. "Now Sky we all think (y/n) is cute but you have to share her, remember?" "Fine but I can only call her Little (Y/n)." "Um do I still have no say in this whatsoever?" "Yep." I only sighed as I saw Sub smiling at me. "Oh so you think this is funny Sub?" He just nodded. "Oh Sub do you feel left out? Don't worry Sub you're still cute to an only mine but you have to share me with (y/n)." he said as he hugged Sub like he hugged me. I could see a small blush forming on Sub's face. I only giggled as he glared at me.