Getting in the middle of everything

(these are the dresses you and the others are wearing in order: Nicole(red one) Kawaii~chans is the one in the title and yours is below Nicole's )

    (Y/n) pov)

(Y/n) pov)

~After the party~(to lazy to write it in, sorry)

I woke up to see that I was in Sub's house again. I got up and stretched a bit before going down stairs to get some breakfast. I yawned as I grabbed me an apple when my phone went off. UGH! Who could that be at this hour? I looked to see the it was from a random number. I answered the call. "Um hello?" "Um (y/n)? this is Aphmau." "Oh hey what's up?" "Well I am using one of my friends phone because they wanted me to ask you something because they were too afraid to. Is there anyway you can come over?" "Um sure but I need a ride because Sub and his brother are still sleeping." "Oh ok I will come and get you." "Ok see you in a bit then." "Ok bye." After I hung up I turned to see Sub standing there. He pointed to my phone. "Oh um Aphmau wants me to come over to help with something so she is going to pick me up." He just nodded and when to push a button on the wall. I when upstairs and got ready to meet Aphmau. While I was getting ready the doorbell rang. I quickly walked down stairs to answer the door. "I got it sub." I said as I answered the door. I smiled when I saw it was a[hmau with some of her friends behind her. "Hey you ready?" "Yeah let's go." I got in her car and watched as the trees and everything went by. After a while we got to her house. I walked in to see a room full of girls. i looked to see a female wearing all pink and she was a neko. I only smiled at her. Then I looked to see a girl with light blue hair and a girl with almost red hair. I waved at them. "So (y/n) this is Kawaii~chan, Kaitlyn (sorry if i spelled it wrong.) and Nicole." "Hello." "Hi." I looked to see the girl named Kawaii~chan walking around me. "I think she will be a great fit." "Um a fit for what?" I was confused by the look she was giving me. "Um (y/n) we have a BIG favor to ask of you." "Um...........ok." "Um Kawaii~chan has asked a guy she likes on a date but she is to scared to go alone and none of us want to go on this date because we aren't dating and we were wondering if you would go with her on a double date. But if you want one of us will also go so it won't be as bad on you." I just looked at them and I reached for a chair because I suddenly felt dizzy. "But um I am not dating anyone. So I don't know how I can help with this." "Um we know that (Y/n)~chan but I really need someone who is calm and can help me with the date, so please?" She said with sadness in her voice. I just sighed. "Fine but who is going to be my date and who else is willing to go?" "Um Nicole could go with Dante and you could go with Aaron maybe." I could feel the blush growing on my face at the mention of his name. "But I thought Aphmau was dating Aaron." "Oh no no no we are only friends he is like a big brother to me." She said as she smiled. "Oh ok I guess but only if its ok with him and Dante." I looked to see Nicole's face turning really red almost red as a tomato. "Um can you text Aaron the plan and also Dante?" I said as I looked for something in my bag. I found my makeup bag that my mom gave to me when I turned 15 incase I wanted to wear any. I sighed. "Um Kawaii~chan?" "Yes (y/n)~chan?" "I have some makeup here if you want to use som for the date." She jumped with joy and hugged me. "THANK YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)~CHAN! THANK YOU FOR HELPING KAWAII~CHAN!" i smiled as she started rambling on about what she would wear to impress her date. Soon after we finished getting Kawaii~chan ready the doorbell rang. "I will get it guys you two finish getting ready." Aphmau said as she opened the door to reveal Dante and Aaron. I was too busy helping Nicole with her hair to even notice until Kawaii~chan squealed with happiness. Me and Nicole looked to the door and saw the guys standing there. "Oh um hey guys we didn't know you were coming this early." Nicole said. I just kept my sunglasses on hopefully hiding my expression. I had them on since I felt dizzy earlier I had them on just incase the lights were the thing that made me dizzy. I finished in a few minutes and went to help Kawaii~chan with her hair. "W-w-wow Nicole your hair looks g-g-great." I smiled at how Dante was stuttering. "Um thanks." I could hear her being nervous. "Thank you for helping Kawaii~chan tonight." "It's no problem Kawaii~chan we don't mind as long at the girls don't mind." Aaron said while helping Dante keep his nose bleed under control. "I don't mind but I don't know about (y/n) she seemed kinda not ok with it." "I am ok now I just felt a bit sick when I first walked in that's all." "Ok so now all we have to do is get changed and we will meet you and Reese~senpai at the movies, ok?" She was so happy that she couldn't sit still enough for me to fix her hair. "Oh ok we will see you there then." I looked at the guys and was confused for a moment there I thought I heard sadness in Aaron's voice. I guess I am hearing things. We waved bye to the guys while Kawaii~chan was picking out something for us to wear. She was looking in her closet for dresses for us to wear. Me and Nicole were waiting for her to finish. She turned around with a dress that she thought was great for me. I just sighed as I went to go put the dress on. I finished and sat on the couch while waiting for the others to finish getting ready. I got bored and started to play a game on my phone. Soon they walked out wearing their dresses to. I just smiled at them. "So Kawaii~chan you ready to go on your date?" "YES KAWAII~CHAN CAN HARDLY WAIT!" (sorry if i misspelled reese's name) she screamed. Me and Nicole giggled as she dragged us out the door.

(tbc sorry its short but I will add more to this chapture but again I wanted to post what I have to say sorry for not posting, hope you enjoy until next time bye)