The Dance and The Madness

(the picture above is what you look like after you drink the potion, it made you into a Firefox neko)

(the dress)

((y/n) pov)

((y/n) pov)

I was looking in my closet to see if I had anything to wear from the dance but I couldn't find anything. I just sighed I guess I will borrow something from Aphmau. I grabbed my phone and started to text her to see if I could borrow anything. before I could finish typing my message Sub walked in and poked me. I turned to tllo at him. "Oh hey Sub what's up?" He handed me a box and pointed to me then the box. "Oh you got me something?" He nodded. "Aw thank you Sub. that is really sweet of you." I opened the box to reveal that he had picked out a cute prom dress for me. I smiled. "Oh my gosh Sub this is perfect and it is so cute, where did you find this at?" He signed to me. "Um I sort of asked Ethan's girlfriend, because I didn't know what to pick she also helped pick out my suit to." As he finished he was blushing. I giggled at his embarrassment. I leaned into him and kissed his forehead. "Well it's cute Sub and I will thank Ethan's girlfriend when I see her. But you don't need to be embarrassed that you asked her for help, this actually helped me out alot because I couldn't find anything so far and this is just perfect Sub." I smiled as I took the dress out of the box and held it up for me to get a better look at it. "So Sub what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car I giggled as he started to drive to the Team crafted House. I looked down at the dress that Sub forgot to let me put down. When he pulled into the driveway he pointed to the dress then to the house. "Oh you want me to show them and see if they like it?" He nodded. "Ok Sub and then you want to play minecraft right?" He nodded. I smiled as I walked up the steps and knocked. Soon Sky opened the door and let up in. "Hey Sky can I change in your bathroom real quick?" "Um sure." "Thanks and please tell everyone that Sub wants to show them something." I said as I walked to the bathroom to change. "Ok see you in a bit."

(Sub's pov)

I smiled at how much (y/n) loved the dress I am glad now that I asked for help. I followed Sky to the game room where everyone else was. "Hey guys Sub wants to show us something." Everyone stared at me. I just smiled. "So what is it Sub?" I held up one finger to tell them to hold on for a second. "Hey Sub where's (y/n) at?" Aaron asked I just smiled still as I heard her coming down the hall. "Sub it's great and feels good to." (y/n) said as she walked in. I pointed to her to show everyone that's what I wanted to show them. I could tell Aaron liked it because he was blushing. "Um (y/n) where did you get that dress from?" "Oh that's what Sub wanted to show you, he asked Ethan's girlfriend to help him pick out a dress for me to wear for the dance tomorrow and he wants to see if you guys liked it." "Oh (y/n) it looks beautiful on you." Aphmau said as she hugged (y/n). I smiled as they talked for awhile. I poked her to tell her that I wanna play minecraft with her. She nodded and followed me to a computer to start playing. We were playing a parkour map where she kept dieting and so far I was winning. "My gurd Sub how are you winning?" I just gave her a smile and typed a winking face in the chat. "You sly Sub. I guess I am going to have to better to beat you then huh?" I nodded as I kept going so far I could see the end and all I have to do is step on the pressure plate to win. Soon before I could even get the plate the platform for disappeared. "Crap. I was so close to winning."