The fight between the Knight and the Cassinova

~~Next Day~~

(Aaron's POV)

I can't believe she is now my girlfriend. Beautiful (y/n), kind (y/n). I hope we can stay that way for a long time. I felt the blush growing on my face as I thought about her more an more. I sighed as I go up and got ready for school. I looked at my mask and instead of putting it on I just put it in my pocket for later. Since most people saw what I looked like last night I think I will not wear it for a bit then. I smiled as I walked to my car to pick up (y/n) for school. As I drove up I saw her and Sub waiting for me. I smiled as I waited for them to get in.

~~Drive an is in first class~~

I took my seat next to (Y/n) an waited for the teacher to start teaching. I smiled as I leaned over an hugged (y/n). Soon the teacher walked in saying sorry that she was sorry that she was late. After she taught us her new lesson I sighed an watched (y/n) draw something in her book. I am so glad to see her being more open with us. I smiled as I saw her drawing us in minecraft. I blushed when she drew us under a tree an her person was kissing mine on the cheek. I kissed her cheek and smiled when she blushed. I looked over to Aphmau seeing her take pictures and sending them to Kawaii~chan. I rolled my eyes.

~~Bell rings to next class~~

(Aaron's POV)

I smiled as I walked (y/n) to our next class an sat down together. I nuzzled her face and pulled her into my lap while whispering sweet words in her ear. I smiled as I saw Leo walking in and looking surprised. "Are you two dating now?" I nodded as I continued to whisper words. I soon saw everyone else walking in and looking at us in surprise but I don't care I am happy that I have finally found my other half. She actually makes me feel complete. After awhile I let her go back to her seat and kept snuggling her while I drew a picture of her in her dress from last night only I changed somethings that she had on last night to make her seem cute. I saw Mrs. Rose looking at us with a smile and nodded to me that she was ok with this. I smiled as I when back to my picture. But when I looked back to my paper I found a note from Sub. I opened the note and laughed a bit at Sub.

(Note from Sub)

I see you are making her happy? ;) Just don't hurt her or you will regret it because me, Ethan and Leo with hunt you down and make you pay. >:(

(Now back to the story)

(Sub's pov)

I smiled at Aaron's reaction because I knew he would never hurt (Y/n) on purpose so the threat was a joke. I looked at my phone to see a text from Kawaii~chan saying that her sister was going to start school here today and she wanted us to meet her. I hope she won't be mean to (y/n). I think her name was Michie? (I CAN'T SPELL. :C PLEASE READER~CHAN DON'T BE MAD AT ME) I smiled as I waited for class to end.

~~Lunch~~

(Aaron's POV)

I smiled as I walked (Y/n) again to lunch and gave her some of my food. I waited for the others to join us. Soon one by one each person walked in. I was confused when someone walked in with Kawaii~chan. I wonder who it is. But I don't like how they are staring at me.

(to lazy to type the next part on to the next part!)

(Laurance's POV)

I smiled as I talked to Michie. My plan is coming together soon (y/n) will be mine and Aaron won't be able to take her from me. I smiled as I took the potion from Michie and walked toward (y/n). "Oh (y/n) I have a potion that Lucinda told me to give you." I said as I handed her the drink. "Oh really? But she didn't tell me she was giving you it to give to me she said she didn't have any for me yet." She said as she took the bottle. I shrugged and smiled as she drank it. "Huh that taste weird but it was good." I could see the spell taking effect on her. "So how do you feel?" "I actually feel fine but I have a question for you?" "An what is that?" I asked know what the question was I smiled at her an ignored the stairs her friends were giving me. "Why are you so hot?" She asked as she leaned on my chest. YES IT WORKS! "Oh I don't know but do you like it?" I said while smirking at her friends expressions. She nodded and kissed my lips. I kissed back. "LAURANCE WHAT DID YOU DO TO (Y/N)?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Aaron and Sub screamed. "Nothing she just finally realized who she loved." I say as I saw her Uncle walk up. "What is with all of the screaming?" "Mr. Sander Laurance used a potion on (Y/n) to make her love him." As Aaron finished telling him what happen he looked at me with an evil look. "No he didn't Uncle San I have always loved Laurance I just didn't see it until now." She said as she kissed me again. I didn't know this would feel so good. "Now if you excuse me I am going to take my new girlfriend out right now." I said putting my arm around her waist an walked her to my car.