Preview

((y/n)'s POV)

I sighed as I woke up an sat up. I am so glad it is winter (yes i know it's summer or spring now but I don't care) I can finally have someone who will be with me on the holidays. I hope none of my friends are going to leave me for the week off. I smiled as I walked down stairs an smiled as I saw Sub started to put up the tree. "Hey Sub I see your getting ready for the holidays."He nodded an continued to decorate the house. "So Sub are you an your brother going to do anything for Christmas?" Sub just shook his head an went back to decorating. "Well if you don't mind can I join you two for this year?" He nodded happily an hugged me. I giggled an helped him to decorate the house. I smiled as watched Snowball hopped around Sub and grab some apples from her dish. I am so glad. I giggled a bit as I got ready for school. "Snowball be good for Ethan for me ok?" I petted her on her head as she wiggled her tail. I waved as I walked out an went to Aaron's car. I smiled an waited for Sub to come out so we could get to school. I walked to our group an waved as Aphmau handed me a gift. "Oh Jess you didn't have to do that." "I know but I do that for all of the new people in the group." I smiled an opened the gift. I giggled an pulled out a little plush of what the guys made for my minecraft skin. "This is so cute thank you Jess." I said as I gave her a hug. "Well I am glad that you love it." I smiled an hugged the plush. I smiled an hugged everyone else an said thank you. I walked to my class an sat down an started to admire the little doll. I can't believe that they went through the trouble to make me a minecraft plush of myself. 

(Until the next page my fluffs until next time)