The Spot (bonus, first kiss!!)

Your POV
When I got to the spot, Freed and Bixlow were already there. "Took ya enough time," Bixlow growled. "Erm, I want to know if you'd want to join the Thunder Legion..." Freed invited me. "Erm, okay," I replied awkwardly. Freed and I blushed. Bixlow pointed to me then to Freed, "What's up with you 2 today?? You guys aren't acting like yourselves." Darn it!! He noticed!! "Tell me!!" Bixlow ordered. I wasn't quite shaken, but Freed jumped backwards, falling on to me. I caught him. "Watch where you're jumping," I warned him, "Fall on me again and I will ask Erza to help me use a combo attack on you!!" Freed jumped away from me. Man, he was jumpy today. "Freed, y/n, is there something you want to tell me??" Bixlow asked. We both blushed crimson. "U-U-Um, no!!" We stuttered. I could feel my face heating up.

Freed's POV
Y/n was so cute when she blushed. Bixlow was getting on my nerves, but I was afraid I would tell Bixlow, accidentally. "Freed, c'mon. I never did get to open one of my birthday presents," y/n made up an excuse, and she winked at me. "O-O-Okay!!" I told her. I followed her to her apartment. Bixlow went to his apartment.

Bixlow's POV
Freed and y/n were definitely hiding something, but what was it!?!? I thought about it all the way to my apartment.

Your POV
I made sure to close the door and lock it. "We never did finish that kiss," I whispered. He smiled his cute smile. He kissed me. I kissed back.

~5 minutes later, I'ma skip kissy parts sometimes unless they have interruptions~

Your POV
I can't believe that just happened... I hadn't felt this ever in what I remember. "M-M-My first k-kiss..." I whispered silently (How can you whisper loudly anyways??) "Oh, I'm sorry," Freed quietly spoke. "Why are you apologizing?? You don't need to!! I'm glad that my first kiss was with you," I grinned.

Freed's POV
Y/n grinned so cutely that I blushed. I looked at y/n's clock, it read 8:32. "It's getting late, I have to go, sorry!!" I told her, and I ran to my apartment.

A/n: It's Juju!! I hoped u liked that last chapter!! Lily's busy on her Bixlow X Reader X Freed book. If you haven't already, check it out!! Make sure to follow her, too!! Peace my Freed-obsessed Kawaii~Readers!! 421 words!! 😄🤓