The Crash In The Town

Your POV
I looked around my prison. Same as usual. The same chains on my hands, the same chains on my bare feet. The same cry in the other cell next to me. I was at a dark guild. They captured me to make money. If I tried to break the chains, my magic would get weaker, and I would also get weaker. I guess I just had to live as a slave, like always. Just then, I heard a loud crash. It came from the back of my cell, the entrance. "Is anyone here??" Someone asked. "Yes!!" I squeaked. My voice was sore from yelling so much. "Can you make some noise so my friends and I can help you?? And also can I even trust you??" The same voice asked. "You c-c-can trust me. I was trapped," I squeaked even softer. I stomped my feet as loud as I can, then the pressure of the floor got to me and I passed out.

??'s POV
I saw a young girl passed out on the floor of a cell. "Loxus, can you shatter these bars, I used up my energy fighting. It seems that this young lady over here did, too. Except she was fighting with her strength," I told Loxus. "Coming!!" Loxus replied. He ran over. I looked at the girl's chains, they were put in an enchantment that weakens the person's magic and their inner strength. No wonder she passed out. Loxus used his lightning to break the bars. I ran in, undid the enchantment, and then put the girl sitting on the wall in a more comfortable position. Then, I heard Loxus break another set of bars. "There's another person there?? Why didn't he or she reply??" I asked. "She did. She was screaming her head off. Didn't you hear her??" Loxus informed me, "Now we need to break the enchantment!!" I broke the enchantment on the other girl. Evergreen ran to me. "Want me to carry the other girl??" She asked. I nodded. Bixlow ran in to the cell area. "C'mon!! The guild's regaining conscious!! My babies are strong, but they can't keep on knocking them out!!" I nodded and the Thunder Legion followed. We got back to Fairy Tail pretty quickly. We needed to get these girls to safety and fast!! When the 4 of us walked in (not counting the 2 girls), the whole guild stared at us. No one was talking. No Natsu vs. Grey. No sound at all. Evergreen and I brought the 2 girls to some nice beds. Just then, Mira ran up to us. "What happened!?!?" She asked us. Evergreen and I explained everything. Just then, we heard a groan then a squeal. I recognized it was right away. It was the first girl we rescued.

I hope ya liked da first chapter since the last one was an intro!!