My Birthday!!

Your POV
I saw Mira walk up to me. "Mira! Hai!" I greeted her. "Hai y/n! So, when are you gonna decided to tell him?" She asked. "Tell who what??" I asked. "Tell Freed that you like him!! It's pretty obvious! Let me tell you a little secret, Freed likes you. He talks about you a lot. Erza's been glaring at him for the past hour. Hehe," Mira whispered. I blushed. "I think you 2 would be a good couple!" Mira fangirled. I was probably crimson right now. Did Mira HAVE to say that!?!? "Mira, I'm just gonna go to my apartment that I rented..." I replied. I was walking to my apartment when I bumped into someone...

[C'MON SLOW POKEYSSSSS!!]

[SCROLL DOWN, ALREADY!!]

[WHY'D YA STOP DIS TIME!?!?]

Bixlow! (Haha, weren't expecting that, were ya?? I bet that u thought it was gonna be Freed!!) "Oh hey," Bixlow grunted. Then, he turned around. "Hey, you're that kid that beat Natsu in that fight!! Oh, how I wanted to see that. Freed's been talkin' 'bout ya a lot. Meet us here at 7, okay?" I nodded. So Mira wasn't lying about Freed talking about me... I ran back to my house. I saw mail and presents scattered on the floor. I picked them up. I opened one letter.

Dear y/n,
Wanna do a quest with me? Happy birthday! Open up my gift first! It's the one with the purple background and golden lightning bolts. I also got you a new dress. It's in your closet. Love ya!
~Erza

Aww. That was nice. I forgot that today was my birthday. I hadn't gotten any presents at the dark guilds. I opened up the bag and box with the purple background and golden bolts. In the box there was a lightning bow and a pack of 80 lightning arrows. In the bag there was a new set of lightning armor and a lightning katana that matched the armor. Thank you, Erza!! I was about to open the next card, when I heard my doorbell ringing. I stood up and opened the door. It was Freed (finally!!). "Hai y/n. I wanted to give you this. Happy birthday," Freed blushed. He started to turn away to walk home, but I grabbed his arm, "Let's open this together." I opened up my card.

Dear y/n,
I have something to confess. I like you. You have something that catches my eyes. It's not usual for that to happen. I hope you like the present.
~Freed

Mira was right... Why is she so good at shipping?? I smiled at Freed. Freed was blushing a lot. I grabbed the present Freed gave me. I ripped the left side of the wrapping paper, he did right. I looked at it. It was a new set of armor that had matching swords, and a magical dummy to attack any time I'm angry or want to train. "Thank you!!" I thanked Freed. I kissed him on the cheek. The door opened. Natsu, Grey, and Happy we're standing in the doorway. Darn it!! I forgot to shut the front door!! I quickly stood up. "Are we interrupting something??" Grey asked. Natsu's mouth dropped open. Happy's mouth was already open. "Erm, see you at 7, y/n," Freed said awkwardly. "Bye," I replied awkwardly. Natsu and Happy we're pointing to me and Freed. "Here's the present. Natsu might've rigged the present to get back at you, so ya better watch out," Grey told me. I took the present. "Thanks, now I need some time alone. By myself," I replied coldly. Grey started walking back to the guild, but Natsu and Happy, the little perverts, stayed put. I used my lightning attack to zap their feet backwards, then I shut the front door and locked it. I am going to die when I get back to the guild hall.

~Timeskip to 6:30~

(Still your POV)
I got dressed in my new dress that Erza gave me. It had lightning gun pockets, so I had them all ready to fire. I slipped on some f/c flats to match my f/c dress. I couldn't wait to see Freed again, but I swear if the whole guild knows about that kiss I will start attacking Natsu, Grey, and Happy until they beg for mercy. I hope that no one would tease me, and I walked to the spot.

A/n: I hope ya like that chapter. The authors might switch, but I (Juju) wrote this chapter. I worked really hard to make this chapter. Bye my Kawaii~Readers!' Juju~Chan, out!!