My true form

Your POV
I woke up and groaned. Then, I squealed in horror. I was kidnapped again!?!? It didn't really seem like a prison. It seemed nice. I looked to my right. I saw my sister laying in bed, sleeping. Her dark purple hair turned to white. This happens a lot when she sleeps, so it didn't worry me. I looked at my wrists. There were no chains!! I looked at my feet. Still bare, but no chains!! I looked to my left, and I saw a green haired boy talking to a white haired girl. They both stopped talking and stared at me. They smiled. "Hai!! I'm Mira Jane. This is Freed," she motioned to each person, "Who are you??" I sighed, I guess I'd have to say it. "I'm f/n. I have been put in many different dark guild prisons and I don't want to be on another. I tried to run away, but a magical shield enchantment blocked me. "I was worried that you would escape," Freed told me, "so I put that shield charm up." Mira didn't look so happy with Freed. "Freed, she was locked up in a prison for who knows how many years, and this is how you treat her!?!? She probably feels in prisoned again!! Y/n, can you please just listen?? This is a guild called Fairy Tail. We are all friends, even if we fight." She whispers something to Freed. He frowns. Mira whispered something else. Freed looked scared. He undid the enchantment. "Please don't run away right now. We're going to get our best healer to heal you. Her name's Wendy." I nodded. Mira seemed nice. I didn't know about Freed. Though I do blush a little. Mira walked out of the room, and 5 minutes later she walked in with a blue haired girl. "Hai!! I'm Wendy. Can you please stay still so I can heal you??" She told me. I did as told. Just then, I heard Wendy sigh. I looked at her. "What's wrong??" I asked her, "You know that you don't need to heal me. The magical guilds put many curses on me. You shouldn't heal me. It's just use up your magic power. I don't think anyone could heal all my curses." Wendy smiled, "I consider that a challenge." She started to heal my curses. I felt lighter and lighter. Then, I noticed that I was flying. Literally hovering above the bed. When Wendy was done, I was wearing f/c armor with golden lightning bolts. Freed looked so surprised, he actually bowed down. I saw the others doing that, too. "Erm, whatcha doin'??" I asked. "M'lady, please forgive me for being so blind," Freed said as in a trance. I sat down on my bed. "Are you literally acting like I'm your queen?? I've been kidnapped so many times I don't even remember my past!! I can't be a queen, anyways. I hate dresses, so you guys can stand," I told them. They stood up. "I never thought I'd see you again!!" Wendy ran up and hugged me. "Huh, what do you mean??" I asked her. "Y/n, you're my cousin!! Did you forget!?!? Is Venus okay??" She told me. I nodded. "Venus is right there!!" I told her, "she's sleeping." Wendy gasped, "The guilds made an enchantment that made you girls only remember each other and being a slave!! I might be able to heal that memory, but I don't have enough power. Let's go and introduce you to the guild!!" She dragged me to a room where a lot of people were. They all bowed down, everyone except a person with red hair. It was a girl. She wore armor, like me. "Cuz!! I missed ya!! Remember me?? Erza?? I haven't seen you or Venus in a while!! I'm guessing Venus is still sleeping." She introduced me to everyone.

Ezra's POV
I can't believe I saw my cousin again!! That was the only memory that I remembered when I met Jallal in The Tower Of Heaven. It was obvious that her memory was wiped clear.

Wendy's POV
Yea, I know what everyone's thinking. "How could Erza and Wendy be related??" The thing is that Erza's mom was related to y/n's dad, and my mom was a twin with y/n's mom. That's how it goes.

Your POV
Why was everyone bowing?? I am definitely NOT royal!! I walked up the stairs to where I was laying in bed. Venus was awake. I called for Wendy to help her. She nodded and healed Venus of all her curses. Now all we needed was our memory...

This took SOOO long to make!! More than 800 words!! (I've been counting and switching it) Sry if I haven't been updating my other stories, I'll try!! Peace!! 804 words!!