Tears

*Danielle's Pov*(It pains me to do her pov but i do this for you guys  -_-)

Ugh,I hate that little brat amber and here sister.Always getting the best of be and my darling caleb,He loves me! not that fat little runt!

"Caleb,you love me right?"i said as i was laying in bed with him.

"Of course i do baby,why wouldn't i?"said caleb.

"You were hanging out with that runt all day today,when will i have some fun with you?"i said pouting.

suddenly he grabbed me by waist and smashed his lips against mine.I gave him entrance as his tongue explored my mouth.We fought for dominance  and i won but as i did that caleb  rolled over causing me to be on the bottom.It turned into a full make out session with the lights off.His hands made their way to my shirt and he pulled it off.

"God dammit i love you"i said as i panted.

He started to kiss my neck as i moaned in pleasure.Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Knock Knock!

The door was opened and the lights were turned on to reveal amber standing in the doorway.

"Hey Caleb dinner's re-"

"A-Amber!It's not what it looks like!"said caleb jumping off the bed.

*Caleb's pov*

"Amber its not what it looks like!"as i tired to walk towards her.

She backed away from me as i saw tears in her eyes.Her face was red as she ran down the hallway.

"Amber wait!Please!" as i ran after her.

I chaser her until she ran into her room and locked the door.I banged on the door but i all i could her was soft crying.

'What have you done?!?You hurt her by making out with another girl!'said my wolf logan.

"I know what i did,It pains me to hear her cry and i swear it was a mistake"i said sighing.

"What was a mistake?" said jackson walking towards me.

'Oh Crap'

*Jackson's Pov*

As i was walking down the hallway i heard caleb talking to himself saying something was a mistake.

"What was a mistake"i asked.

Caleb froze looking at me with fearful eyes.I walked up to him and tried to get into me and ambers room but it was locked.

"What?Why is my door locked?"i asked but then i heard soft crying coming from the room.

"Amber?Amber is that you? let me in sweetie i promise nothing will happen"i said sweetly.

Amber opened the door and flew in my arms crying.Her hair was a mess and her eyes were all puffy from crying.I brush her hair out of her face and she looked up at me sniffling.

"Him and that bitch were making out in the bedroom and you never do that with me,do you not love me?"said amber wiping her tears.

"Of course i do! but you never ask and your always tired"i said smirking.

"Still a crybaby i see" said caleb under his breath.

"What was that?i couldnt hear you"said amber angrily.

"I said your a crybaby,who cries over things like this?i know,people who only want attention" caleb said rudely.

"I don't want attention i just want to be loved"said amber with her hands balling up into fists.

*Caleb's pov*

I laughed at the sight of her little fist compared to mine.

"Aww it wittle amber angry?do you need another nap?"i said using a baby voice.

"DONT TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD"said amber yelling.

At that pointed she tackled me to the floor trying to get a good punch on me.She finally did and punched me square in the nose.I growled trying to stay in control.

'Let me at her,he may be our mate but she needs to know who's boss' said logan

'No i wont let you hurt her.let her get her punches'

'never! she cant be the leader in the relationship' said loan as he began to take over my body.

*Logan's pov*

As i took over Caleb's body i shifted into my wolf and punched amber in the stomach causing her to fly off me.She shifted into her wolf while jackson tried to get her to calm down.The chains around her paws were waving like crazy and she charged at me.She tried to tackle me again but i slashed her stomach which caused her to fall.She whimpered and got up growling.She changed at me again this time slashing across my eye.

I tackled her to the floor and pinned her down so she couldnt get up when i was pushed off by jackson.

"You hurt her far enough,you should have just let her hit you"said jackson.

"Why would i let her do what she want?she need to learn" i said growling.

"Because she has gone through enough pain in her life,especially with you breaking her heart by rejecting her"said jackson growling back.

'Let me gain control' said caleb.

'Fine i'm done with the runt anyway' as i let caleb gain control again.

*Caleb's pov*

"A-Amber! i'm so sorry"i said when i shifted back.

She shifted back as well with a big gash on her stomach.I walked over only for her to whimper and scoot away from me  and over to jackson.

"Leave me alone"said amber's weak voice.

"But i-"

"Just leave her alone,just go somewhere,anywhere but here"said jackson picking her up bridle style.

As he walked away i saw amber crying.Her tears pained me the most.I had hurt her so badly and caused her to bleed just cause i wouldn't let her punch me.

'What have i done................'

*To be continued*

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!Just so you know i'm inspired by you guys and my own imagination(Sometimes just listening to music gets me inspired) to create these chapters.Please leave me some comments on what you think will happen next!I will try to create a new chapter by the end of the day but try to comment before i do!I love you all and ill see you in the next chapter!

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

EAT RITZ (toasted)CHIPS WITH CHEESE(IT'S DELICIOUS)

:3

~ChibiAnimations