Show Her You Love Her

(Amber and her pups)

*Iris's Pov*(Yay! The pups!)

I ran along with Connor chasing him, playing tag when we decided to play hide and seek.

'Mama, we gonna play hide and seek!' i mind link'

'Be careful and dont hide anywhere you can't smell my scent' said mama before we began to play.

'Ok ill count so hide' as Connor runs to find a hiding place'

I tilt my head to the side and try to count to ten.

' One, Two....um seven.... four , three..Ten!' as i wag my tail.

'I'll find you Connor!' as i race off to find him.

I prance around trees ad logs when suddenly i spot a brown wolf hiding in the bushes.It spots me too and my eyes widen.

'Iris you took to lo-' said Connor when he stopped in his tracks.

The wolf  stops crouching and we see another wolf come up to him.I start to shake.

I slowly back away with my ears down.Connor does the same as we both whimper.As we back up the move forward me one of them jump in front of us.

'R-Run!' I squeal as we scamper away.

The patter of our paws fill our ears as we track our mother's scent.

'Cmon! we are almost there..Eek!' as i feel someone pick me up by my neck.

One of the wolves had got me.

'Connor get mommy she right over there!' i yelp as Connor keeps running.

I squirm and fidget as the wolf struggles to keep me in his grip.

'Iris, my baby!' i hear my mother's voice

'Mommy please, help me' i cry as i feel tears run down my face.

My mother starts to growl as the wolf who is holding me drops me.

The wolf pushes me behind him and growls.'Oh no'

*Amber's Pov*

'Give me my daughter, NOW' i growl.

The wolf drops iris and pushes her behind it.

'We need this pup, she's ours now, but dont worry she'll be a perfect slave' said the wolf as he smirks.

I growl even louder as i tackle him.He was caught off guard so i bite his neck and hold it tightly.

'Now, now i wouldn't do that if i were you' he says as he motions to my pups.

I see another wolf who has Iris and conner held down by their necks.

'Want your, pups to live, get off of me' he growls as i hear my pups whimper.

My eyes widen as i get off of him.Suddenly he tackles me and holds me down.

'Thats a good girl now your coming with us, pups and all' he says when suddenly both wolves are tackled to the ground.

I slowly get up and shake my head to see my pups running up to me.

'Mommy!' they squeal as they brush themselves against me.

'Im so glad your safe' as i see both wolves who attacked us dead.

'Amber' i hear a voice say as i turn around to see him.

'Caleb..' i say as my pups hide behind my legs.

Caleb runs up to me  licks my cheek.Sparks fly through my body as tears come to my face.

'Amber im sorry i hurt you and im sorry for everything that's happened in the past year, but please believe me when i say i have changed.I know you may not say you love me now but please for you and your pup's sake, please give me a chance.Give me a chance to be the mate you always wanted' as his paw touches mine.

Tears fall down my cheeks as he waits for my answer.

'Amber, i believe you,Lets give our mate a chance' said lucy as i lick caleb's cheek.

He steps back as he looks as me with wide eyes.

'Does that mean yes?' he asks.

'What do you think?' say as walk around him.

Caleb runs behind a tree and them come back in his human form.

"Will you shift for me?" he asks.

I nod as guide my pups behind a tree.

'Kids we are gonna shift okay?' as i shift into my human form with clothes on.

They follow and shift back into their 1 year old human forms.

I pick them up and carry them to caleb.The cling to my chest as i move closer to caleb.

"It's okay kids, he's nice" as the settle down.

"You have some beautiful pups Amber" said caleb as he tickled Connor, who squealed at being tickled.

I think about it for a while and stand there watching caleb and Connor getting along.'They need a father figure, i cant do this on my own' I say to my self.

"No, We have some beautiful pups" as i hand caleb Connor.

"Wh-What?" caleb says shocked.

"Since im giving you a second chance, Im giving you the chance to be the father the kids never had.Jackson's gone and they need a dad" as i hold iris with both hands.

"You wont regret this" as caleb kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you Amber" said caleb as Connor tried to reach for his hair.

I giggled and smiled.

"I love you too" as i follow him back to the pack house.

*Caleb's Pov*

That was one of the most hardest things i had to do in my life.I can't believe she said yes!,I'm so happy, i thought she would say no.This time i wont screw up.I'll be the best dad, and the best mate to amber and......

'And i'll show her that i truly love her'

*To Be Continued*

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

WE ARE FAMILY!

:3

~ChibiAnimations