"My baby!" My mom squealed. I turned around to see Kaya holding onto tiny hand as he "ran" toward the car. I guess he got tired on the way over because he motioned for Kaya to pick him up. He bounced in her hand the closer he got.

"Dada!" He clapped. I smiled as I took him out of Kaya's hands. I kissed his tiny cheek and he laid his head on my shoulder. "Where Madi at?" I asked Kaya. She was staring over at Chyna, who was seated on Ty's lap, laughing at whatever Trell had said. She was mugging the shit out of them!

"Kaya!" I said snapping my finger in her face. "What?" She replied. "You good pitbull?" I laughed. "Whatever, nigga." She giggled. "Where Madi at?" I asked again. She pointed over at Madison's parked Range. was reaching over the driver's seat to get her MCM backpack; what a coincidence.

When she finally snatched it she hopped down, planting her Olympics on the concrete. She pushed her long, curly hair out the way and pulled on her Letterman. I didn't wanna admit it but Madison was looking right. Christian had definitely given his mom some nice assets.

Her breasts were bigger, her ass was bigger, and her curves were even more defined, if that's even possible. I licked my lips slowly as she made her way towards us. Coffee cup in hand, she kept her head down; only paying attention to her phone. She pushed her perfectly manicured fingers through her hair and looked up. That's when she noticed I was watching her.

Shit. I quickly shifted my eyes toward my mom. She was smirked at me and finally shook her head. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." she smiled taking Christian out my hands. "Mama.." I trailed. "What?" she giggled. "Nothing." I mumbled.

"Good morning." she smiled. "Morning sweetheart." my mama smiled. Madi kissed her cheek and waved over and Ty and them in the back. "Christian?" Madi said making his head pop up. "You wanna show grandma J and daddy what you learned?" she smiled. His dimple deepened before nodding 'yes'. "Show them how old you are." He looked at his tiny hand before adjusted his fingers and finally showing us 1 finger.

We all laughed as Madi clapped and gave him a high five. "Good job, baby." she smiled.

" she smiled

Mikaya

We were all strolling through the park looking at the different animals, Tylee and Christian were going crazy learning about the new animals. It was beyond cute. "Daddy! Is that a tiger like uncle tiger?" Tylee asked Trell making us all laugh. "It's Ty-Ga, little girl. Get it right." he said before picking her up. She giggled as he threw her in the air and caught her.

"Yo, I'm hungry as hell!" Chris whined. "This nigga." Madi mumbled making me and Mel giggle. "Ok, let's go eat." Mama J clapped. Everyone went their separate ways but decided to meet up at a nearby table when they got what they wanted. Chris handed off Christian to Madi and caught up with Mijo.

I sighed as Madi, Mel, and I joined the line for ice cream. I scanned my surroundings and my eyes landed on Ty and Chyna. I swear his Asian ass loves to try my fucking life! I watched as she caressed his face, he grabbed her thigh, and she pecked his lips.

He looked up at me for a quick second with an apologetic look on his face. I looked down at my , clearing my throat. "You good Kaya?" Madi asked. "Yea, I'm fine. Just hungry." I said forcing a smile on my face. I could tell by the look on her face she knew I was lying.

"No you're not." she replied. Mel and Madi ordered their ice cream first, leaving me to go last. "Thank you." I said to the cashier. He handed me my ice cream and we all sat down at the table next to Mama J. "What's wrong Kaya?" Madison asked before putting a spoonful of vanilla ice cream into Christian's mouth. "Nothing." I murmed.

"Yea right, Mikaya. You know you can tell us anything. Now, what's wrong?" Mel said taking off her Ray Bans. I could see Chyna mugging the shit out of me while Ty was in line getting frozen yogurt. She caressed her long, blonde hair and rolled her eyes at me. Bitch. If she was this mad now, how would she feel if she knew I was fucking her man? Ha!

"Will y'all let it be beautiful?" I smirked at Madi. "Bye." She mumbled. "Kidding." I giggled. "I'm just a little mad that she's here?" I said putting a spoonful of my ice cream in my mouth. "Who? Chyna?" Mel whispered. I nodded 'yes' in confirmation. "Why would you be-" Madi stopped in mid sentence. "Kaya, no." She continued with wide eyes. I hung my head in shame and nodded my head. "Are you telling me that you and him are... Lord Jesus!" Mel screamed making us laugh.

"Shut up!" I laughed. "Why though?" Madison asked. "After all the shit he put you through?" She continued making me roll my eyes. "Girl bye. Everybody can see y'all are still in love with each other. And it's the same thing with Ty and I. I love him and he loves me, he's just in a relationship." I said mumbling the last part. "Just be careful babe, we don't want you getting hurt." Mel said. I sighed, looking at Madi who was deep in her thoughts.