Chapter 22

Donnie's POV

April, Melody, Mikey and I were all sitting at the head table, as Mikey was perfecting his best man's speech as that rest of the guests were taking their seats. Mikey stood up and gently tapped his butter knife to his glass getting everyone's attention.

''Attention everyone its time for me to read my speech for the best man stuff, cuz you know i'm the best man, well I guess I'm more the best turtle and...'' before Mikey could continue his rant,

''Get on with it ya bone head!'' Raph shouted and everyone laughed, Mikey looked to me and smirked and for some reason that gave me a really bad feeling. I took hold of Melody's paw and gripped it tightly she looked to me and smiled at me giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

''Okay, okay Raph jeez. Well as you all know Donnie and I are the two youngest in our family so we have always been closer to each other than the others. Donnie has always been smarter than me, waaay smarter as you all know, but there was a time when that wasn't the case.'' My youngest brother started my eyes widened

'what the shell is he going to say' I thought to myself, I looked over to Melody she looked surprised but she was listening intently she looked interested, oh no this could be very bad.

''As you know Donnie loves to be in his lab, well one day I thought I would go in and hang out wi ma bro but he was working on one of his experiments so I decided to have a little poke around some of his chemicals and try mixing some of them together to see what happened, and when I had finished I decided to play a prank on him so I replaced his coffee with the liquid. Little did I know that I had made something to make people dumb... Because when Donnie drank it, turned out that I had made him dumber than myself haha.....ha...ha, uh D? Are you okay you look kinda pissed off'' He said turning to me, I cannot believe that it was Mikey who made me like that, ooh he was so dead now.

''Mikey!'' I shouted as I started to chase him around the hall, I saw Melody and April giggling to each other and Leo face palmed. Raph saw the opportunity and chased Mikey around the room with me. When we were both finished Mikey sat down as music started to play, I led Melody to the middle of the floor and I wrapped her up in my arms. My arms were wrapped around her waist tight and she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer as she placed her forehead to mine.

''I love you so much Donnie'' she said to me,

''not as much as I love you my angel'' I said to her as I placed one of my hands on the back of her head and pulled her into a gentle kiss. She smiled into the kiss and kissed me back. Everyone else walked onto the floor and the music was cranked up. We all danced for a while before returning to our seats, Melody and I walked up to the cake she took the knife in her paws and I wrapped my arms around her and placed my hands on top of her paws we looked at each other as I leaned in and kissed her as we cut the first slice of the cake, everyone cheered and we all started to eat, we all ate and laughed and danced until 9pm. We said goodbye to all the guests and said goodnight to my brothers and sensei.

Melody's POV

WARNING: slightly mature content ahead not in major detail.

After saying goodnight to everyone I looked up into Donnie's eyes, I noticed that he had a different look in his eyes tonight. His red eyes were burning with passion, I could tell what he wanted tonight and to be honest I wanted it too, we may be young but we were both ready and we were now married. I smirked at him and wrapped my tail around his neck pulling him me about 3 centimetres from my face and looked into his eyes seductively, he took that as his chance and smirked back at me. Donnie lifted me up bridal style carrying me through to our room and locking the door behind him.

Donnie walked over to the bed with me in his arms and gently laid me down on the bed, he hovered over me and looked into my eyes,

''Are you sure you want this angel, I can wait if your not ready you know'' he said gently playing with my ears. I shook my head and smiled at him,

''I'm sure Donnie, I'm ready and... I want it too'' he smiled down at me and took off our non-essential clothes until we were back to normal. He slowly laid on top of me and kissed me gently, I kissed him back as he deepened it. He was kissing me more passionately than ever. He slid his hand up and down my waist, stroking me gently I let out a moan and wrapped my arms around his neck. He continued to caress my fur and tease me with his hands, he moved his mouth to the crook of my neck and started to kiss me I moaned again which made him smile then I gently clawed the back of his shell, making him moan slightly in pleasure making me smile this time. He continued to kiss me and caress me all over my body making us both moan.

''I want you Melody'' he churred seductively, his face inches from mine, I nodded and placed my forehead to his.

''I want you too Donnie'' I whispered. I moaned in pain slightly as he slid inside me but that soon turned into pleasure as we both moaned each others names. After a while he pulled out of me and lay beside me panting, he pulled me close to him and I snuggled into his plastron,

''Goodnight my beautiful wife''

''goodnight my handsome husband'' I whispered as we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to really bad stomach pains, I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I threw up into the toilet for a while before washing my face and drinking some water. I knew these symptoms but just to double check I pulled out a pregnancy test and took it.

I walked out of the bathroom to a concerned looking Donnie sitting on the bed, when he saw me he walked over to me and wrapped me up in his arms,

''are you okay angel, you took off so suddenly I was worried'' I smiled at him and sat him down on the bed he pulled me into his lap and stared into my eyes.

''Donnie I have some news for you'' he tilted his head in confusion and held me tighter I could see that he thought it was going to be bad news. I took his hands in my paws and smiled as I looked into his eyes, when he saw my smile he relaxed slightly and nodded his head for me to go on,

''I'm pregnant''