Chapter 11

I jump off the top of the shell razor I had almost finished installing and fixing the defence systems whilst Donnie was still working on giving the jet boosters a few upgrades and adding a few more things to the engine. I looked down and saw his empty coffee cup next to one of the wheels.

''hey D-bear?'' I called picking up the cup and my empty milk glass from the table,

''mmm hmm'' I heard him reply from still under the shell razor, he probably had his tongue stuck out whilst working, I smiled at the adorable thought and walked over in the direction of the lab. My tail swishing delicately behind me.

''I'm gonna go and see if the guys are back yet, I'll make you some more coffee whilst i'm at it then I'll get to work on finishing the last few upgrades to the defence systems k?'' I say, he slides out from under the shell razor and walks up to me smiling, he wraps me up in his arms and kisses the tip of my ears making me giggle slightly as I place my paws gently on his plastron nuzzling my nose to his beak affectionately. Donnie so knew that my snow leopard ears were one of my sensitive spots he just pretended he didn't know.

''Okay thanks babe'' he said his ruby eyes looking delicately into my violet ones, I blush slightly at the nickname normally he would always call me angel or like the other guys, Mel so this new name was strange but I liked it. I smirked up at him, he realised what he had said and blushed until I pulled him into a quick kiss then walked back over to the door as he walked over to check the blueprints again still blushing.

As I was walking through the lab towards the kitchen I suddenly froze, I was getting used to my new animal abilities and instincts. My ears were powerful and had picked up strange noises in the living room like talking but it wasn't the guys the scent wasn't the same. Okay a wild dog's nose is more powerful than a snow leopards but we are better with stealth. I places the glasses down on the nearest table and moved cautiously towards the door, I just had to leave my katana in me and Donnie's shared room didn't I.

I walked out into the living room when I heard a scream 'CHEETAH', suddenly I got slashed twice across the chest with what felt like a fan luckily it didn't hurt me, it just stunned me for a moment but that gave my 'attacker' enough time to kick me powerfully in the stomach sending me flying into the lab, crashing against a wall of empty beakers and onto the ground. I knew I wasn't bleeding well only a little on my paw but it wasn't serious I was just winded.

Hearing all the noise Donnie came running through to the lab, when he saw me he ran over to me in a blind panic and pulled me into his arms. I looked up as my 'attacker' walked through the lab door fan held high. It was a girl with red hair and blue eyes I recognised her, master Splinter had told me about her I couldn't remember her name but I remember him saying she was an ally and friend, I looked into her blue eyes. my eyes softening and a gentle smile appearing onto my face.

''Technically, I'm a snow leopard not a cheetah. Sorry if I startled you but i'm a friend I promise'' I said as I do I see her lower her fan slightly, maybe the fact that Donnie was still holding onto me and freaking out oved me helped her realise that my words were true. She stared into my eyes then her blue ones widened in sudden realisation as she put away her fan and ran over to me panicking.

''Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Melody I didn't....... what happened to you I thought you were human'' she said taking my non injured paw into her hands gently, guilt wracked in her eyes. When Donnie sees that we were cool he relaxed a little bit he picked me up and gently sat me on the table as he started to check me over, April stood next to me still holding my paw and apologising over and over again.

I laughed slightly at her and shook my head,

''Its okay honestly, it was my fault I startled you, it was self defence so you don't have to apologise'' after hearing this her face relaxes and she smiled at me which I returned. Then it hit me I remembered her name April, that's right the guys and I had invited her and her boyfriend Casey over for a truth or dare night, they would probably be staying the night as well.

''April right? Where's Casey?'' I said smiling at her as Donnie cleaned the small wound on my paw smiling at how well we were getting along, he didn't need to bandage it or anything since it was so small.

''Oh he's in the dojo with master Splinter he said he wanted to speak with him, where are the other guys?'' she asked, I looked over to Donnie as he put away his medical kit and came to stand beside us holding my paw in his hand as I wrapped my tail around the back of his shell,

''my brothers? Oh they went to grab some pizza and snacks for tonight, their probably just leaving Murikami's right now'' Donnie said smiling at April. He told me that he used to have a massive crush on her but he moved on as did April as she was now with Casey so I knew I had no need to feel jealous, which I didn't since I've never really been that kind of person to begin with.

''Okay well hey Melody, I am so sorry again but see before we all play truth or dare could I talk to you for a second'' she asked I nodded my head then we both turned towards Donnie, ''Alone D'' she emphasized giggling, I also giggled and gave him a big smile showing my fangs, he looked between us both then chuckled slightly kissing my head and going into the living room to talk to Casey and help his brothers since they had just come back.

April looked between us both moving her finger back and fourth between me and the now empty doorway, I giggle and gave her a small nod as I jumped of the table to stand next to her. Her eyes widened with excitement, her expression reminded me of Mikey's when he had found out that Donnie and I were dating. She squealed happily and jumped at me hugging me tightly and squealing like a fangirl. I laughed at her reaction and returned her tight hug.

''Oh my gosh you two are so perfect together, i'm really happy for you both. BTW if you need any advice to do with boys and dating give me a call, here's my number Casey and I have been dating long enough so I know this stuff. Oh my gosh your fur is so soft and fluffy its beautiful. Hey we should totally be best friends, you want to right? You can give me makeovers and I can brush your fur and we can have fun girly nights!'' I started to laugh uncontrollably at her sudden outburst of excitement and soon she started to laugh too.

''Haha thanks April, he is really sweet I love him lots and yeah I would love to come to you for advice I think it could help me a lot, thanks and my fur? Yeah Mikey keeps telling me how soft it is so does Donnie, i'm a hugger so it works out if someone's cold I can keep them warm, haha. You know what I would love it if we could be best friends I've never had a girl best friend before and I think I would really love to have you as my first. And sure having girly nights sound really fun too'' as I say this April stares at me then hugs me again which I return happily.

''Come on girl lets start this awesome night of truth and dare'' she says linking her arm through mine as we walk toward the living room talking and giggling, she was so eager for me to meet her boyfriend saying I will be great friends with him, I nod and laugh at her enthusiasm as we walk into the living room where everything was all set up.

Casey was perched on the back of the couch talking and bantering with Raph and the other guys, when April and I walked in the guys turned to wave at us, we waved back smiling. Casey turned round to say hi to me but when he saw me he fell off of the back of the couch and straight onto his face. April and I looked at each other trying to restrain from laughing, I could see the others were trying to do the same.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing causing April and everyone else to follow suit as Casey stood up, his face a deep red as he walked over to us and stuck out his hand looking away pouting at everyone laughing at him.

''Casey'' he mumbled, I giggled and wiped away a tear as I shook his hand,

''Me...Melody but you.. you can call me Mel'' I managed to get out whilst still laughing, eventually we had all calmed down and everyone turned to look at April as she began to speak,

''lets get this night of fun and games started'' she whooped, every one cheered and sat in a big circle on all the blankets laid out on the floor, we had all decided to sleep on the floor of the living room together just all spread out, so none of us had to walk to our rooms. April on pulled my arm leading me to the circle and sat beside Casey I smiled as I took the last place between April and Donnie as we all drew straws to see who would begin in our long awaited game of truth and dare.

Ooooooh can't wait for the truth and dare next chapter you have no idea how fun this is gonna be if you have any ideas for a truth or dare let me know in the comments and I'll consider adding it, of course if you suggest an idea and I use it, I will of course give whoever suggested it credit at the end of the chapter. Later ma Chika's -E xxxxxxxxx