Chapter 3

Melody's POV  

      play song whilst reading works for thought of her family :)

I woke up this morning in a weird place,

''huh? where am I'' I said groggily as I opened my eyes to a different surrounding, 'the last thing I remembered was dueling with my sister, Karai' I thought, 

I guess she must have beaten me and I must have blacked out again, uh how humiliating. I hate my family so much my sister and father hate me they say I  am too nice and that's why I cant win at anything, they beat me and hurt me to no end. I guess its because of this I started to cut when no one is around, I know its not the right thing to do but I cant help it, right now its the only thing that makes me feel better.

''Hey are you okay, you took quite the beating yesterday'' a voice said to me as I sat up in the bed I was placed into, holding my pounding head, the voice was gentle so I knew it wasn't my father right away. I looked towards where the voice was coming from and I saw a big.............turtle with a purple face mask?!

''wahhh!'' I screamed as I fell backwards out of the bed with a loud smash and onto the floor, and trust me that did not help my headache one bit.

''owww'' I said as the turtle walked up to me looking really panicked and worried at the same time,

''Oh shell, I am so sorry I didn't mean to startle you, but i'm not gonna hurt you I promise actually I want to help you if you'll accept it'' said the turtle holding out his three fingered hand to help me up I looked at him for a minuet before relaxing, his aura was blue, ice blue and that was  a really good sign.

See I have the unique ability to read peoples auras, (this was used by aurar's in the late 1800's so its really uncommon to have this ability today) if they have a blue aura it means they are kind natured people filled with honour and dexterity. However if its a red aura it means they are extremely hostile they have no honour and not a shred of kindness or heart in them. I'm used to the red ones as that's exactly what my father and sister are, a deep shade of red the colour of blood that shows they can never be changed.

I shook my head slightly and smiled at him as I took his hand, allowing him to help me to my feet,

''No its okay, its not your fault its mine'' I started looking up at him slightly ''I am so jumpy and clumsy, just from my upbringing being so harsh so its fine.'' He smiled at me when he saw I had started to relax around him, revealing a gap tooth smile that I have to admit was extreamly adorable. 

''Oh that's good then but you look like you really hurt your head you sure your okay?'' he said giving me that worried look again, which was also adorable,

''well now you mention it I have a pounding headache, probably from that last blow I took'' I said giggling slightly at the worried look on his face. When he saw me smile again he smiled back at me and handed a cup of Jasmine, green tea.

''This should help your headache, oh also my brothers and sensei kinda want to talk with you to ask you some things since we found you with Karai, the daughter of our mortal enemy the shredder'' he said as he started to walk toward the door, I flinched slightly when I heard Karai's name. I gave him a quiet 'okay' as he left the room.

Once he had left I headed for the back of the room where I found a broom, with which I started to sweep up all the broken glass that had smashed when I fell, when my eye caught a sharp piece of glass that was reflecting the light, 'maybe I should end it now' I thought to myself as I picked it up and sat on the bed looking at it.

''If I don't they will, it doesn't matter if the saved me from sleeping outside, or if I tell them that I hate my family's guts when they find out that they are my family they wont trust me and they'll try to kill me. If I does come to that I think i'd rather end it myself.'' I said looking at my sapphire blue eyes starting to tear up in my reflection.

ohhh will she or won't she do it? Will Donnie come back in time to stop her will the turtles and splinter reject her or will they hear her out? find out in the next chapter. and I want to thank anyone who voted my story it really means a lot and gives me motivation to keep writing to thank you and keep it up if you want to the motivation that you like it will really help me :)    Later chikas!          -E