Chapter 57: Somewhere

Start from the beginning

*BUZZ!*

Tezuka Kunimitsu is now offline.

--

"EHH?! He just went offline on me!" Ryaka frowned but then smiled a little while after, thinking about Tezuka's invitation. 'Well, I was planning to ask him out tomorrow anyway.' She closed the chat box and went back to work on her laptop.

-----

The next morning.

"Hmmm. Kuni-kun didn't exactly tell me where we are going. But I think I should dress comfortably.

Ryaka wore a simple white shirt that fits her perfectly, shorts and her favorite white shoes. She also tied her hair up and applied a blush colored lip gloss. She didn't forget to put her camera in her bag before she headed out.

Ryaka arrived at the station before 6 and Tezuka was already there waiting for her. She approached the stoic guy with a pout. "Now can you tell me where we're going? You logged out on me last night!"

"Sorry about that. Its a surprise." Tezuka said as he led her to the trains.

They sat quietly, facing each other in the train. Ryaka is looking out the window and enjoying the view. She looked at Tezuka and caught him staring at her.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked.

Tezuka just turned his head towards the window. "Nothing, I was just thinking of the place I'm taking you to."

"Huh? W-wait, are you abducting me?!?!?!" She exaggeratedly said while folding her arms in front of her.

Tezuka jerked his head towards her direction with an obvious frown in his face but it turned into something like an amused expression.

"If I were to abduct you, I wouldn't have told your father where we are going today." Tezuka answered.

"O-ohh.. Hehe." She breathed a sigh of relief. 'Wait, what?? He told oyaji? How could he have told him? He only asked me last night and this morning, oyaji was already at the temple when I went out.' Ryaka thought.

"I spoke to him early yesterday that I'm going to ask you out. I asked his permission first." Tezuka seemed to have read her mind.

-------------

Tezuka's POV

He is sitting across Ryaka in the train. He asked her out today because he has something important to tell her.

His flight to Germany is in 3 days. Although everyone knows about his plans of pursuing a pro tennis career in Germany, they are yet to know the day of his departure. He wanted Ryaka to be the first to know.

He had been thinking all week where to take her and even his grandfather gave him a tease when he caught him looking up places in his laptop. It was actually his grandfather who suggested the place they are going to today.

-flashback-

Tezuka was at their study room scrolling through his laptop, looking for a place to bring Ryaka to when his grandfather came in.

"Hm? Kunimitsu? Why are you looking up on places like this?" Kunikazu Tezuka asked. "Ah could it be? You are finally dating someone? Who is the lucky girl?"