Chapter 43: Vultures

Third Person's POV

The Seigaku team took the trail that leads to their designated cabin.

"This camp is huge! They even have a lake where you can swim and the cabins are spread through out the camp itself. I can't wait to check out the whole place!" Momoshiro excitedly said while studying the map that they were given.

They arrived at their cabin. It was a large log cabin with a porch out front.

They entered and was amazed at the coziness of the inside. It felt like a real home complete with wood furniture. They checked the room and it was a large room with double deck beds.

There is also a room that is separated from the large room with a single bed on it. Ryaka was already informed that this is going to be her room in the cabin since it was reserved for when a coach or a facilitator is invited.

The kitchen was also well equipped and the entertainment room has a large TV and a billboard table and board games are in a shelf on the side.

"Wow, to think they have a lot of cabins like this one. The Muroshi Group is amazing. I thought it would only be a simple log cabin with beds." Kikumaru said while they unpack their things.

"Alright if you're done let's go to the main hall for lunch then we'll explore the camp." Oishi said and they all went to the main hall.

-----

At the main hall

"Sugoiiii~!" Eiji Kikumaru exclaimed as he scanned through the buffet table set up for their lunch. The others are already there and is seated on various tables.

The buffet table is brimming with food. Steaks, seafood, gohan, miso and a variety of desserts.

They all filled their plates with food.

"Ryaka-chan! I reserved a seat for you!" Jiro called out to Ryaka.

"Oh, thank you Jiro-kun!" Ryaka went and sat beside him. It was a long table and Kenya hurriedly sat on Ryaka's other side.

"Nice to see you here again princess." Kenya held her hand and kissed it. "Let's eat together too." He smiled.

"What about me Kenya? Aren't you glad to see me?" Fuji sat beside Kenya and held out his hand. "Want to hold my hand again like last time?"

Kenya grimaced at Fuji's subtle but terrifying smile.

"O-ohh I-I forgot, Zaizen wanted to sit together. See ya later princess!" Kenya quickly got his tray and went to the other table.

"What the hell Kenya! Move away from me!" Zaizen annoyingly pushed him.