I grab a clean wash cloth and apply soap as Duff stands under the warm water. I start with his ears and work my way down, stopping at his neck to observe the dark purple hickeys. 

Oops. Totally my fault. 

"What?" he asks plainly.

"Your neck." I tell him, and he just chuckles.

"You should see yours." he says, and I lean out of the shower to look at myself in the mirror. 

Sure enough, my neck was covered in them. I'd have to wear my hair down for the video today.

"Turn around." I instruct, and I proceed to start on his back, which still has my nail marks from our forbidden tryst.

I watch as Duff steps back into the water and rinses the soap from his body. 

I couldn't help  but admire the way the water cascaded over his tattoos on his biceps and down over his chest. 

"What are you thinking about?" he asks, and I realize I've been staring. 

"Nothing, really." I smile, biting my lip.

"I know it's not nothing, Ana." he says, pulling me tight to his chest. He kisses my cheek and I can't help but smile. 

"Don't you think we should get out now?" I question. 

"Probably, or we're going to be late." Duff responds

I reluctantly pull out of his embrace and grab us both a towel, turning off the water. 

Music video, here we come. 

_______________________________________________________

Axl

Erin and I get to the shoot early because I want to talk to Nigel, the director, about the whole video. 

I slink my hands around Erin's waist and pull her in tight against me. 

She was gorgeous. 

"Hey, Nigel. Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask him, and he turns around.

"Of course, Axl. Good morning, Erin." he says to my girlfriend.

"Good morning" She responds quietly.

"I'll be right, back, baby." I tell Erin, and follow Nigel to a room offset.

"I want to talk about the leading lady of this video." I tell him.

"Of course, of course. Anastasia. Did you have an idea about what she should be wearing? We were just discussing that." Nigel responds. 

"No, actually. Quite the opposite." I reveal. "I want her out." 

Nigel looks surprised and at the same time displeased, but I don't give a fuck either way. 

"Anastasia is one of the most gorgeous and talented actresses I've ever seen. Every music video she's been in so far is predicted to be ridiculously successful. The song was written about her and for her, for heavens sake. I don't think it's a good idea to cut her out." he says. 

I'm annoyed. It's my band's music video, and I have final say. "Listen, Nigel." I say exasperatedly 

"She can play the background with Duff, but I want Erin as the lead." I tell him.

The look on Nigel's face is priceless, but I can tell he's not happy. "Erin is a beautiful lady as well, but Ana is a very talented actress. I don't like the idea of this." he says