Sunburnt

Blake had tears running down his face.
"Blake stop it." I said.
"I can't leave you. I'd regret it. I regret leaving you last time. I'm not letting that happen again. I was scared." Blake said.
"I'm sorry."
"No it's okay. Please stop crying baby. Pleaseeeee!" Blake said, kissing me all over.
" Okay." I said, smiling.
"Thank you." Blake smiled back.
He got up and hugged me.
"I'll make breakfast." Blake said.
"No it's fine.I will."
"No baby. You go sit down. I got this."
"Okay. Thanks."
"No problem my love."
I just watched tv downstairs. Like ten minutes later Blake brought me a protein shake and some fruit.
"Thanks."
"No problem baby."
Blake's phone rang. He went upstairs and answered it. A few minutes later he came downstairs.
"Was that DJ?" I asked.
"Yeah. All we were doing is going to hangout and sponsor Nike. But I'd rather be here with you." Blake said.
"Well thanks baby. I'm fine now. You can go. I promise I'll be fine. Anyways I have a meeting." I said.
"You promise?"
"Yes."
"Okay. Well if that promise gets broken then I will be very upset with you."
"I know Blake. I'll be okay."
"Okay."
Blake and I went upstairs to go get dressed. We both took a shower and got dressed then went our separate ways.

My meeting was boring but I had to attend it. I was going to go to the gym since we didn't have practice today. At the gym I did a 500 shot workout. A five hundred shot workout is where I work on my shooting form and take 500 shots total. So I take 100 free throws, 100 jumpers, 100 threes, and 200 shots on the block. I usually do it with my trainer.
When I left the gym I was soaked with sweat and I was breathing really heavy. It was a intense workout. On my way home I saw Blake, DJ, Chris, and JJ walking by the peer in shorts and sandals only. They seemed to be having fun.
When I got home I put on my bikini went to our pool to go swimming. It was one of those days where we had super hot weather. I was tanning. I closed my eyes for a while.
*3 hours later*
"Emerson!!"
I woke up. My skin was on fire. Is never had a sun burn in my whole life.
"Yea?" I said.
"Oh my gosh baby. You're burnt. How long have you been out here?"
"Since two."
"Baby it's five thirty. Come on. Let's get you a ice bath."
"Okay. Baby I've never had a sunburn."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"It's cool. It's going to hurt. And you look like a tomato." Blake laughed.
I got up and laughed too.
"Oh shit. Ahhh." I said.
"You want me to pick you up?"
I nodded. He carried me to our bathroom. He went downstairs to get a lot of ice from the freezer. I ran cold water in the bathtub. Blake soon came back with two huge tubs of ice. He poured them in the bathtub.
"Baby can I get in with you?" Blake asked.
"Yeah."
"Leave you're panties and bra on."
I nodded. He took off his clothes and left his boxers on. We got in. It was so cold. I'd never had a full ice bath. Blake got in like it was nothing. My body was stinging but later it felt better.