Game day

Blake woke us up when we got home. Ford was happy to be here. When I went to sleep Ford and Blake were outside in the pool playing around.

-

I woke up and Blake wasn't in our bed. I got up and saw he fell asleep cuddling on the floor in Ford's room. I got my breakfast and then took a shower and put on some capris, high heels , and a nice dress shirt since every game we had to dress up when we arrived at the stadium. I went downstairs to grab my gym bag and Blake was down there with  my bag in his hand, by the door.
"Awe thanks." I said.
"No problem."
I said goodbye to him and left. When I got to the stadium everyone was excited. The stadium was packed. We all got ready and started our warmups. I usually didn't get to do a lot of warmups since I had to have a trainer stretch out my legs carefully, because I tore my ACL a while ago. I still wear a huge brace that's a pain but I'm used to it. While I was leaning against a chair, putting on my brace I saw Blake, holding Ford's hand with ,Nick, DJ, JJ, Chris, and Jamal behind him. Blake looked at me and we made eye contact. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Soon the game started. I started at my usual position, point Guard. On the team I was the best player so I always started. I raced onto the court and got in my spot as the ref blew the whistle. The game had started.

**

We had won the game. It was a good game for me. I scored 20 points with 5 blocks, 6 assists, and 3 steals. As I changed my teammates congratulated me. After I finished changing I grabbed my gym bag and headed out of the locker room. When I got out of there Blake and the guys were waiting on me. They all told me I did well then they left. Ford had flowers in his hand. "Here mommy." He said, handing them to me.
"Awwww thanks Ford." I said smiling. I looked at Blake and hugged him.
"Thank you." I said.
"You're welcome. Hey Ford tonight you're staying with Uncle DJ."
Ford nodded. Blake picked him up and we walked down to the court. I had to do a post game interview. After I finished a few fans asked for an autograph and a picture so I did that. Then we went to the car and drove to DJ and Madison's house to drop Ford off. They loved babysitting him. Madison had a daughter who was around the same age as Ford. I got a call from Madison and she told me that they couldn't watch him tonight.
"Blake I just got off the phone with Madison. They can't watch him tonight."
"Ahh okay."
Once we got home Ford was really tired so he went to sleep. Blake and I got in the hot tub outside. It was nice to relax.
"So um...I was wondering, one day do you want kids?" Blake asked me.
"I want like three kids. But there's no time for them in my life right now. I don't ever want to end playing for the WNBA. But one day I will have to." I said.
"I feel the same way. Three though? That means I'll have like four kids."Blake laughed.
"I know that's a lot. I love Ford. He's amazing."
"Me too. I'm actually glad Brynn had him. She actually told me she was going to get a abortion. I told her not to."
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah. See at the time she was seeing this other guy at the time. She cheated on him with me & at the time I had no clue she was with someone."
"Wow."
I could tell Blake didn't want to talk about it so I just changed the topic. We talked for a little while and then went to sleep.