Finally Seeing Blake

When I pulled up to the house I noticed that there was a Matte Black Maserati in the driveway. I parked my BMW and walked to the door and pulled out my key. When I got inside I heard voices in the kitchen so I walked in there. I saw Blake, DeAndre, Matt, Jamal, JJ, and Chris Paul standing around the countertops.
"Hey guys." I said, greeting everyone.
They all greeted me back. The guys were talking again and Blake walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. We hadn't seen each other in a week. Since both of us had games in different places at different times.
"I don't really care that you're sweaty right now since I am too. I missed you.." I said.
"Haha I missed you too." He said.
He hugged me. I hugged him back.
"Why is there a matte black Maserati in the driveway?"
"Oh I bought it like a few days ago."
"It's amazing."
"Yeah. The guys were just about to leave right guys?!" Blake hollered.
"But B you said we can chill." Chris said.
"Dude tomorrow. I haven't seen Em in a week."
"Alright bro. Make sure you guys get it in!" Chris said.
We all laughed.
"Bye dudes." Blake said laughing.
They all walked out of the house. Blake seemed hyped. He picked me up and carried me outside.
"Why are we outs-" I didn't finish my sentence before Blake threw me into the pool. I screamed and Blake laughed and jumped in. When I came up for a breath he kissed me. I kisses him back.