Leaving Too Early

The next morning I woke up and grabbed my phone. I saw Blake still asleep and I saw his face. He had a black eye. I took a picture of him sleeping and posted it on snapchat. I went to the living room and Ford was awake.
"Hey Ford. Why didn't you wake mommy up?" I asked.
"Oh idonno" Ford said, looking confused.
I laughed. "You want some chocolate milk?"
"Daddy don't wet me have cwoclate milk."
"Daddy doesn't have to know." I said.
"Ohh okay. I won't twell."
"Good."
I poured him a glass and poured myself one. Once he finished and I cleaned the glasses Blake woke up.
"Oh well good morning daddy." I said.
"Good morning baby." Blake said laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"You called me daddy!" He said bursting out laughing.
"Daddy you awre my daddy thouwgh." Ford said.
"I know son. You just don't understand." Blake said.
Ford gave Blake a thumbs up and walked into the living room. Blake kissed me.
"Eww morning breath!" I said laughing.
His phone rang & he answered it. I was in the living room with Ford. It sounded like Blake seemed very concerned. Like five minutes later he got off the phone. I got up and walked over to him. He looked super pissed.
"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.
He sat down with his hands over his face.
"I have to go home." He said.
"What?! Why baby?"
"My sister got raped. She's in the hospital."
"Alesia or Kayla?"
"Alesia."
I stood by him and rubbed his back. I hugged him tightly.
Blake was really close to Alesia. They were like best friends. But siblings. He loves her so much. So I knew this was hurting him badly.
"Our flight leaves in a few hours. We can't leave earlier because they don't have the jet here and right now I'm not flying commercial With fans, because I'm not up for that." Blake said.
"Baby I'm here for you. You can cry in front of me. You can express your feelings."
"I know I need to do a better job of that. But I'm definitely not crying in front of you EVER again."
"Why?"
"It's embarrassing."
"How?"
"Guys aren't supposed to cry in front of their ladies."
"Well it's okay to show some you're emotions."
"Okay. Emerson Makayla Parks I freaking love you so much."
"I love you too."
"My leg hurts really bad. I iced it like two times already this morning."
"Omg babe it's really swollen. Here go sit down and I'll get you some ice."
"Ummmm."
"Blake I'm getting you some ice. You don't have to get it. Go relax please babe it will make me feel better."
"Okay."
I got him some ice. We relaxed on the couch.
"Aye Babe I want to go to the beach one more time before we have to go."
"Okay I'll go with you."
"No. You need to relax."
"It's fine. I'll bring a chair and I will ice my foot at the beach and I can watch you and Ford have fun in the water. Hopefully it will make me feel better since I fell like crap. I'm so pissed."
"Awh baby. I'm so sorry."
"Me too."
Ford really wanted to go too so we both changed. When Blake changed into some shorts, a polo shirt, and Oakley sandals.
"Woah Em. You're body is so beautiful. Look at my baby's hard abs. And wow, you're so slim thick."
"With you're cute ass." I said.
"Haha I love that song."
"Me too. And thank you."
"Yup."
We kissed and then walked out to the beach. It was noon. It was so beautiful out. The water looked amazing. Ford and I were playing Marco Polo in the water. I saw a jellyfish swim by. I grabbed Ford and walked to the shallow part of the water. We swam for awhile. It was amazing . You could see the fish swimming and sea corals. And the beautiful underwater plants. Blake watched us while he was icing his foot.
Soon we finished swimming. We took showers, got dressed, and packed. It was hard to leave. We had just got here. But we'd be back for sure.
When we got on the plane we heard noises coming from the bedroom. We opened the door and saw DJ and Chris playing NBA2K16.
"Omg what in the world are you guys doing on my jet?" Blake asked.
"Dang Griffin we missed you too." DJ said laughing.
"Sorry y'all just scared the crap outta me."
We all laughed.
"We heard the news. I'm sorry. We're sorry Griffin." DJ said.
"Me too bros."
Ford walked in.
"Aye little man. Wassup?" Chris said hugging Ford.
"Degay, Cwis!" Ford said, trying to pronounce their names.
Blake hung out with them and I just watched tv.