Taking the Maserati for a spin

When I woke up the next morning Blake wasn't right beside me like he was last night. I figured he had practice. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, grabbed my gym bag, and left for practice . Since Blake happened to leave the keys to the Maserati I took them. When I hopped in it was amazing. It had a leather interior and everything. I wanted to explore the car more but I had to go. So I slammed on the gas pedal on accident and the car went flying to the gate. Luckily the gate was open. I slowed down and drove to practice. When I pulled up to the stadium all my friends on the team were getting out of their cars. I hopped out.
"Woah Emerson!"My best friend Madison yelled.
Everyone looked at the car.
"Um it's Blake's." I said.
"I love it." Madison said.
"Thanks girl."
We walked it the stadium and went to the locker room.
Practice was really good. We went over plays, and worked on our 3 pointers, free throws, jump shots, and hook shots. After practice I checked my phone and I had like 2 messages from Blake.
(2 hours ago)Blake: Babe did you take my baby?
(1 hour ago)Blake:Babeeeeeeeeeeeeee call me after practice. Plz
I called him.
"Hey. Did you take my baby to practice?"Blake asked.
"Um yeah." I said, driving to our house.
"Oh no, Emerson I love you and all but that's my baby."
"So you're saying I can't drive it?"
"Um yeah."
"Whatevs. I'll see you when I get home."
"Okay bye."
I hung up the phone and zoomed home. I didn't get why Blake didn't want me to drive the car. But whatever. Once I pulled up to the house Blake was standing on the porch waiting, very impatiently. I got out and handed him the keys. He ran to the car and checked it out.
"I love you baby!" I heard him say.
"I love you too Blake."I said back.
" Em I was talking to her." He said pointing to the car.
"Omg whatevs Blake."
We both laughed & walked in the house together. I changed clothes and then Blake had told me that the guys were coming over. I like them and everything but I decided to let them have guy time so I left and went to my bff Madison's house. Madison and I had been friends for a long time. She's dating DJ and everything's perfect since our boyfriends are best friends. Also Madison and I are on the same basketball team. When I got to her house her daughter, Brooke was running around the house, chasing their dog.
"Hey girly!" I said, hugging her.
"Hey Em!" She said back. We hung out for a few hours then we went swimming in the pool. When we got in the pool we Heard DJ. When we looked for him we saw all of the guys in their swimming trunks. They all jumped in the pool and splashed us. I didn't see Blake though.
"RAWR!!!" Someone screamed and jumped up in the water. I turned around and it was Blake. I jumped since he scared me.
"Blake OMG you scared me!" I joked.
"Good." He said, picking me up.
He wrapped his big, muscular arms around me and kissed me.
As everyone continued to talk Blake came close to me.
"I want you right here. Right now." Blake whispered.
"Babe later." I said.
"No Em. Please. Let's go."
Blake grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the pool. We said our goodbyes and went home. When we got home Blake threw me on to the bed and kissed me.