Karmyni

Seven Months Later.

It had been seven months since Blake's surgery. He was moving around without crutches. And physical therapy was going great. His basketball season has started and so did mine. Blake's sister Alesia is alright. Actually the rapist killed himself. It's a terrible thing. My friend Madison is pregnant. And the gender of the baby is a girl. I'm super excited for her.

Tonight Blake had a home game verses The Heat. Madison met me at our house. Recently I traded my BMW in for a Tesla. So we took my Tesla. Blake and DJ had already left. We were just leaving.
We talked on our way to the stadium. Finally we were there. We found our seats.
"Omg Emerson Parks! Nice to meet you. I'm a huge fan!" A younger women said who was sitting right next to me.
"Awh thanks." I said.
"So who's you're fav player?" She asked.
"Blake Griffin. Of course. You?"
"Blakey is my favorite too."
"Blakey?"
"Oh he's my friend."
"Really?"
"Yeah. We're like besties. I've been overseas for about a year so I haven't seen him and I'm back now. So I'm going to surprise him."
"Um okay. I'm his girlfriend."
"Wow I didn't know Blakey had a girlfriend. I'm Karmyni Austin, a Victoria Secret model."
"Nice to meet you. How old are you?"
"Same age as Blake."
"Oh okay."
I talked to her for a little. She seemed arrogant. I didn't really like her. I had my Louis Vitton purse and she talked on and on about how terrible they are. Madison talked to her too.

The game was good. We won. Blake did really good. Madison and I went to wait for him by the locker room. When we walked over there Karmyni was there. I saw her hug Blake. It wasn't just a normal hug. He picked her up. Like what he doers with me.
"What the fuck!" I mouthed.
"Oh hey baby. Have you met Karmyni?"
Blake asked me.
"Mhm." I said.
"I love her so much. We've been friends forever."
I faked a smile. Once Madison found DJ she went with him. Blake was giving Karmyni a piggy back ride. I was walking behind them.
"What's wrong princess?" Blake asked me.
"Oh nothing I was just texting Madison."
"Oh okay."
"Blake you've gotten really toned up. You look really good." Karmyni said, touching Blake's muscles.
"Thanks Karma." Blake said, smiling.
Since Blake had drove his car to the stadium we took separate cars. Karmyni rode with Blake. I was a little upset. It seemed like Blake just ditched me for her. I went to our house and Blake and her were already there. She was laying on the couch with her feet on his area. (😂)I just sat on the opposite couch. I got a phone call from coach. He told me that Puma wanted me to model some of their new outfits. I gladly accepted. Then I went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning Blake wasn't right next to me. I got dressed and went downstairs because I had to leave for practice. Blake was down there cuddling next to Karmyni.
"Oh my freaking god. Seriously?" I said, lowering my voice.
I grabbed my bag and left. At practice I did really good. I was really mad about Blake ditching me so I took my anger out on the court. I did amazing. When practice was over I didn't go home since Blake and Karmyni were probably making out or something. I really hope not. I went to the Pier. It was one of my favorite spots in L.A. I just sat at the beach, watching the waves crash upon the sand. It was pretty nice.
About an hour later I left to go to Puma for my photo shoot. I was really excited. I modeled sports bras, shorts, shoes and other things. It was awesome.