"And we missed you too." She kissed my cheek.

"Ma this is my friend Brandon."  I introduced Brandon to Odell's mother.

"Nice to meet you." She held out her hand to shake his.

"Can I just thank you for creating the work of art that is number 13?" He shook her hand.

She laughed.

"Oh I'm not joking ma'am. Your son is the finest thing walking this side the of Mississippi and any other Mississippi. You created a work of art and you ma'am deserve a Grammy, academy award, espy, and any other award they giving."

"Brandon get out of her face." I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.

"Kenya!" I heard a loud ass voice say somewhere.

I looked up in the stands. But I didn't see anyone.

"Down here fool." The loud voice said.

I looked down and it was O. Standing on the field, at the thing that separates the field from the stands.

I sighed and walked down there.

"What?"  I said annoyed.

He held out both his glove covered fist.

"O I'm not going to keep doing this."  I folded my arms. Knowing what he wanted.

"Come on K, you my major key as Khaled would say. Quit playing I got to go hear coach talk before we come out."

At the beginning of the season, I jokingly kissed his gloves saying it would help his game. Ironically, that was one of the best games of his career. The game that put him hard on the national map. Being superstitious and all, he feels if I keep doing it, They will actually win an NCAA championship this year. Since this is the first season they have virtually won games back to back.

I rolled my eyes and kissed the top of each fist.

"Thank you baby." He grabbed my forehead, kissed it and ran off back through the tunnel.

He uses baby a lot, so I thought nothing of it. I went back up the stands.

His mother and Brandon  were all seated with their arms folded staring at me.

"What?"

"She don't even see it Ms. Van Norman." Brandon said shaking his head.

"Nope." She shook her head.

"What?" I looked at them confused.

"You just so damn lost. Just lost." Brandon rolled his eyes.

"About what?" I sat next to Brandon.

"Kenya when are you and O gonna stop playing these games." His mother asked me. "Stevie Wonder can see you guys are obviously meant for each other. I always tell you and him this."

"Ma don't start. O is not feeling me like that and I'm not feeling him like that."

Her and Brandon stale faced me.