Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil

Start from the beginning

"You would've been fine?" Phil laughs bitterly. "You would've been lying dead on the bathroom floor."

"You shouldn't joke about this, Phil," you say through gritted teeth.

"I'm not joking, I'm serious. If I wasn't here for you, you would do something stupid," he snaps. "Don't lie to me, you would try-"

"Just shut up," you interrupt, tracing the tattoos on your arms lightly with your finger. You realize your entire body is shaking.

"No," Phil says harshly. "I'm not going to shut up. If I shut up, I can't help you."

♪You say that you are close, is close the closest star?♪

"You're not helping me, Phil, yelling at me like this," you shake your head, hoping to get the demons out. It doesn't work.

♪You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far♪

"Someone needs to be hard on you," he says. "I'm just worried..." His voice trails off as he glances down at your wrists, which you immediately try to cover up with the sleeves of your black hoodie. "I thought you were doing better."

♪And I'll fall♪

"I thought I was too," you say miserably.

"I thought you were sane, (Y/N)," Phil repeats. You notice he's tapping his foot along to the beat of whatever song is loudly playing on the radio and nodding his head slightly.

"I-"

And I'll break♪

"I at least thought you were clean," He sighs.

Phil pulls his car to a stop in front of his flat and cuts the engine.

You sit there in silence a moment, just listening to your breathing.

The silence starts to eat away at you, until you finally just snap.

"Well I'm not!" You yell. "I thought I was better, I thought I was fine, I thought I stopped cutting, but my demons are back and they're here to stay!" You scream, but it's cut off quickly by your sob.

♪And I'll fake, all I wanna♪

"That's it." Phil opens the car door, gets out, and slams the door shut behind him. He walks around the front of the car and over to the passenger side. He opens your door and takes your hand as he leads you out of the car and up into his flat.

You follow Phil, still sobbing as he stomps up the endless flights of stairs in his apartment.

Phil marches through the hall and right past his flatmate, Dan, who's standing in the middle of Phil's room.

"I-I was just looking for y-your laptop-" Dan stutters in shock once he catches sight of you in the middle of your break down. He nervously pulls down the sleeves of his pastel pink jumper and fixes his brunette fringe.

"Get out!" Phil snaps, pointing to the door.

Dan's eyes widen as he hurries out of the room.

Phil sits you down on the edge of his bed, and you immediately fall backward so you're laying down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

♪And I'll fall down♪

Phil slams the door shut before coming over and sitting down next to you. He sighs and hangs his head in his hands.

♪And I'll break down♪

"Why do you do this, (Y/N)?" He asks. "You're so beautiful and funny and just-worth it. You're worth it. So why do you think you're not? Why?"

"I-I don't know..." You say between gasps of air. You can feel an anxiety attack coming on. "But can you...can you stay with me? I know it-it's asking a lot...b-but c-c-can you...just...help me through this? Please?"

♪And I'll fake you out♪

Phil lays down on the bed next to you and takes your hand.

"Of course, (Y/N). Of course..."

♪All I wanna♪

fin

Ah I'm sorry I hate writing triggering stufffff ughhhhh
Andimalsogoingthroughsomestuffbut
Just...stay alive |-/ okay? Please.
Thanks.
Love you.