Imagine for Jenna

~Dalton's POV~

I was looking at the calendar and saw that Jenna's 16th birthday was coming up. She didn't want to have a big party or anything but she's my sister and I can't not do anything for her. Especially since I'm never really home anymore. So I started thinking about what to do for it.

~Jenna's POV~

I was in the kitchen with mom and Sophie making some waffles when Dalton comes running in to talk to mom and Sophie. He quickly realized that I was in here and just said, "We can talk about it later," and left. After he left we all just looked at each other weird. Like what just happened?

"What just happened mom?"

"I don't know honey. I mean you brother is a bit weird." She replied.

"True." With that we went back to making the waffles. We soon finished the waffles and ate them. Sophie looked at the time and realized that we had to get to school or we would be late. So we grabbed our stuff and I yelled for Dalton to take us to school.

"Dalton we gotta go! Come on!" I yelled up the stairs for him and walked out the door. Dalton came running out the door with his keys to his Camaro and unlocked the doors so we could get in then he drove off when everyone was in the car.

~Dalton's POV~

After I dropped Jenna and Sophie off at school I drove back home and walked into the kitchen to talk to mom.

"Hey honey! So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Well I want to throw Jenna a surprise sweet 16. Since I'm never here anymore and I know she isn't having a party. Why she isn't I don't know but I feel that she needs to have one." I stated.

"I think its a good idea but we have to get her a dress and everything. How will we do that without her figuring it out?"

"Well isn't Sophie her size? And Rebecca and Jenna have the same style. I can take them and pay for it and I can call up some of my friends for the entertainment and you and Rebecca can plan everything else."

"Wow Dalton clearly you have already thought a lot about this." My mother said while chuckling.

"Of course I did. I'd do anything for Jenna and she knows that and I really want her to have a sweet 16. I know Sophie isn't going to have one when she turns 16 and Rebecca had one."

"Dalton I get it I'll help you. I'll talk to Rebecca and Sophie and well go dress shopping today after Sophie gets out but you have to take Jenna and keep her away from the mall." She said to me.

"Okay I will." With that I walked out of the kitchen to go to my room. As I made my way upstairs I took out my phone and texted Jenna.

D- Hey I'm picking you up from school and were gunna spend the rest of the day together doing random stuff

J- Okay ohh can we do mini golf and go cart racing?

D- Lol yes we can but your going down little sis

J- As if big brother

With that I put my phone on my desk and began to search for things to buy for her party.

~Time Skip~ ~Jenna's POV~

So Dalton just picked me up from school and we were jamming out to Fall Out Boy when we pulled up to the mini golf place.

"Do you want some pizza first or later?" Dalton asked me.

"Pizza then mini golf go carting games then ice cream?"

"Whatever you want." He said to me. We walked to the counter to get our golf clubs and balls.

We played mini golf for 2 hours because Dalton purposely messing around and distracting me but he let me win so I wasn't complaining. After we finally finished the game we put our golf clubs back I looked at Dalton.

"Race you to go carts?" I said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh your so-" Before he could finish his sentence I took off running to the area where the go carts were.

"You cheated!"

"No I didn't cheat. I just never said when we were starting."

"Jenna that's called cheating."

"Whatever." With that we got in the go carts and started the race.

~Dalton's POV and another Time skip~

So its the day of the party. Me and my sisters and mom are getting the venue ready for the party. After a few hours we finished well I finished cause the girls had to leave to go get Jenna ready. I honestly don't know what they told her so this should be really fun.

I went home so I could get ready for the party since her party colors are light blue I'm wearing a black suit with a light blue tie to match the theme. After I was done getting ready I went back to the venue to invite the guest in and everything. Soon enough I got a message from one of my sisters saying that they would be here soon.

Sophie, Rebecca, and my mom came walking in.

"Where is Jenna?" I asked my mom.

"She's outside with your dad. I told them to wait about 5 minutes before they came in." I nodded at her then looked at the door to see my dad and Jenna walking in.

They came walking up to me and Jenna hugged me.

"Dalton thank you so much for this really. I love all of it." She said looking around in awe.

"Of course Jenna you deserve the best . I know you said you didn't want a sweet 16 but I knew you would regret it if you didn't have one so I wanted you to have the best one and mom Rebecca and Sophie helped with everything." I said hugging her.

"Yeah Rebecca said she picked out everything the colors the dress-"

"What that's all she picked out I picked out the decorations and the cake well mom helped with that one but I also picked the entertainment. Now lets dance!" I said grabbing her wrist and taking her to the dance floor along with my other sisters.

~Jenna's POV~

I was utterly amazed that Dalton would plan a surprise sweet 16 for me and I was even more amazed when I found out that he got my favorite band to play. We spent the night dancing and having so much fun. I kept thanking Dalton.

I love my brother and I couldn't have asked for a better one. Me and Dalton are super close in fact were the closet in the family.