Imagine for Adriana

Today was the day that I meet the person that I've been crushing on since American Idol his name is Dalton Rapattoni. From the minute he started singing Phantom of the Opera I fell in love with his voice then I fell in love with his style and is personality. To me he's perfect everything about him is great.

When I found out he was on tour and coming to town I was determined to get VIP tickets. When I got them I ran around my apartment screaming I was soooo happy. Now the day has come the day I meet my future husband. I quickly got ready and left to go to the venue.

It only took me 20 minutes to get there. I was so excited. I walked up and they were about to start to VIP thing. I waited in line to meet him I was going crazy right now.

It was finally my turn I was the last person to go. There was a person in the room and then I was next. The person can our with a huge smile one her face. I walked in to be met with the most beautiful blue eyes that I've been dreaming to see in person.

"Hello beautiful! What's your name?" He said to me.

"My name is Adriana. Wow your better looking in person then on tv." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Why thank you! So you clearly what he'd American Idol. What was your favorite part?" He asked.

"Well I don't really have a favorite part but the best part was homecoming week and when you Trent and Mac became friends. I also I love the fact that you showed that you were genuinely happy. That made me really happy and I'm soo proud at how far you've come." I said to him.

"Awe thank you so much!" He said to me while giving me a hug. We talked for a bit longer just getting to know each other. It was almost time before I had to go so he could get ready for the concert. He stopped me before I left, "Hey could I have your number?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" I said hanging him my phone while he gave me his so I could put my number in. Once we did that he gave me one last hug and I left to watch the concert.

The concert was amazing! Dalton has such a great voice. I went home super happy I mean I met the love of my life and watched him perform and I got his number. Okay I was like blown away right now.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few of weeks since the concert.  Dalton ended up asking me out shortly after the concert which I said yes of course. I was just sitting in my room on my laptop on YouTube watching my friend Sawyer Hartman's video. My notification sound went off so I grabbed it.

When I looked at the screen it read Daltons name.

D-Hey!
A- Hey what's up?
D-Not much. Just got home from tour.
A-Oh cool!
D-Yeah you wanna hang out?
A-Yeah!
D-Cool I'll come pick you up.

After that I got dressed. I put on black high wasted shorts a white lace crop top with a maroon leather jacket and waited for Dalton once I was ready. I didn't wait long because I heard a car outside. I got up grabbed my phone and purse and took one last look in the mirror.

I walked out to his black Chevy Camaro. He got out of the car to open my door for me. "Awe such a gentleman." I said to him.

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend." He said
with a smirk on his face. He closed my door and ran over to the other side of the car and got in.

We ended up going to the movies and watching Deadpool. After the movie he took me home.

~Time Skip~

Me and Dalton have been dating for a year and 2 months. We've had our ups and downs but what couple doesn't. About 6 months into our relationship he started a tour. He wanted me to go with him so I did but I also had a job so I couldn't stay the whole time.

He has a concert tonight and I was getting ready. He has been at the venue all day for sound check so I was just going to go like 2 hours before the concert started because he only lets me do his hair. I got there and walked into his dressing room to see him on his couch making out with some girl.

"What the hell!" I screamed. They stopped making out and Dalton turned and looked at me. Before he could say anything I said, "I don't ever want to see you again!" And I ran out of the venue got in my car and drove to my best friends house. I knew if I went to my house he would follow me and I can't see him.

I never thought he would hurt me let alone like that. I was balling my eyes out while trying to drive. I texted my friend Megan and told her I was coming over and that it was urgent. I finally got to her house and saw that she was outside waiting for me.

I parked and got out of the car. She saw my teary red puffy eyes and ran and engulfed me in a hug. After about 5 minutes we went inside. I explained to her what I saw. I told her that I never wanted to see Dalton again.

She respected my wishes and let me stay at her house. She went to go get my clothes for me on the off hand chance Dalton was there waiting for me. Which he was. She told me that he looked like a wreak but I didn't care he hurt me I'm fragile I can't see him or I'll break.

He's been trying to call and text me but I just ignore him. He doesn't know where Megan lives so he can't come over here. It hurts not being with him but what he did hurt worse.

It's been about 3 weeks almost and he was still trying to get in touch with me. I went to get food while Megan was at work and came home to Megan and Dalton outside.

"What is he doing here?" I asked getting out of my car.

"I'm here to apologize-" he tried to say.

"I didn't ask you!"

"Baby please she come on to me I would never do that to you. You should know that." He said he looking at me with pleading eyes. "I told you when we got together that Madison cheated on me and that's the reason why I would never cheat on you. I know the pain and I would never want anyone else to go through that. Especially my girlfriend. Baby your my one and only. You are the only one I want. Please take me back I'll do anything."

I ran up to him and kissed him. We broke from the kiss, "Okay babe I love you so much I can't spend anymore time without." I said then kissed him again.

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~
I hope you like it!! Please vote