Imagine for Morgan

I was packing so I could finally move into my own place. After high school I went to college at TCU so I just lived on campus and since we didn't live that far I didn't see any point in getting my own place when on the weekends I could just come home.

I was going through everything deciding if I should take it with me or not. I just got done with my high school years now I was working on my junior high years. Yes I have a lot of stuff but I did a lot of things and I wanted to remember it all so I kept a lot of stuff for the memories. I was going through it all when I came across a picture.

It was a picture of me and my old best friend. His name was Dalton shortly after this picture was taken he entered a contest to join a boy band and that was the last time I saw him. We were best friends since Kindergarten.

We met on the first day of school. I was coloring a picture and he walked up and sat down across from me and said, "That's a funny looking horse." I just looked at him and said, "Its not a horse its a dog!"

"Oh then its a cute dog." After that we were always with each other. As I was thinking about all this I didn't realize that I stopped and I was just starring at the picture while crying. I've missed him so much. My mom called me downstairs. So I got up and put the picture down on my bed and walked down stairs.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mom, dad and their best friends which just happen to be Daltons parents.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Rapattoni its been a long time since I last saw y'all." I said while giving each a hug.

"Wow you look so grown up now. Your mother was just telling us that your moving out into your own place. How is that going so far?" Kiva asked me.

"Pretty good. I found a place in LA. I'm just packing all my stuff so I can take it with me. Oh hey mom I'm not staying for dinner me and a couple friends want to go out since I'm only here for a week. Okay?"

"Yeah just don't be too late." With that I went back upstairs to change. After I changed I went down stairs saying bye to everyone and out the door. I got in the car and drove to the place me and Dalton used to hangout when we were kids. It was a small opening in the woods on the outskirts of the town. I drove until I couldn't drive anymore after that I walked until I got to the clearing.

We made a tree house here when we were younger and we would come ride our bikes out here every weekend and just hang out. I got into the tree house and sat down looking at all the stuff we thought was cool then and all the pictures that we took together that were in frames in perfectly good condition. I was sitting down remembering all the good times we had here when I heard something outside. I got up and got out of the tree house to discover a guy with blond spiky hair and blue eyes.

Standing there in front of my was my childhood best friend. I was speechless. All I did was stare at him that's all I coud do. He stood there across from me doing the same thing.

"Hey um Morgan its been a while." He said to me.

"A while? The last time I saw you was 9th grade Dalton. That's a lot longer than a while!" I yelled at him. I was so mad he left me 8 years no phone call no Email nothing. Then he comes back to our spot and says Hey um Morgan its been a while. No he doesn't know what he put me through. When he left and forgot about me I was torn I couldn't do anything.

"Morgan I'm sorry I came back but you were gone. Your mother said that you graduated early and went to college. I kept trying after that to but you were never home so I gave up cause I thought you didn't want me any more."

"You thought i didn't want you? Dalton you were my best friend and I though you forgot about me. So I moved on with my life I was so hurt. I had to I thought my best friend was never coming back so I left and only came back on holidays sometimes but I had to avoid this place cause there was so much of you in it and it killed me." I said getting closer and closer to him.

"Morgan I understand why you did what you did. You were just protecting yourself like you always do. I'm so sorry for leaving you and not keeping in contact. I was so busy with my music carreer." At this moment we were face to face to each other.

"Dalton I get that I really do but I've hurt so much because of-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was shocked at first but kissed him back after a couple of seconds. The kiss deepened as ha pushed me up against the tree behind me.

We finally broke apart for air. We just kinda looked at each other with the look of WTF just happened. "Dalton why did you do that?"

"Because I should've never left. I realized that I loved you as more then just a friend. Morgan every time I came back I was hopeing that you would be here or at your house because you are the love of my life and my best friend and I'm so lost without you. I guess what I'm teying to say is will you be my girlfriend?"

"Dalton I'm moving to LA you'd never see me."

"That's where your wrong. I live in LA. I moved out there after American Idol." He told me.

"Alright but I leave in a week-" I was cut off by my phone going off. I grabbed it out of my back pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" I soon figured out that it was my mom.

Mom- Where are you? Your friends are here. I thought you were at dinner with them?

M- Yeah that was a lie I'll explain when I get home okay?

Mom- Okay. I hung up and turned back to Dalton, "Hey I got to go home want to come your parents are there?"

"Yeah sure." We both walked back to where our cars were parked and drove separately to my house. We got there and walked into the kitchen where everyone was. "Hey guys!" I said giving my friends hugs while Dalton walked to my mom and gave her a hug.

"Wow Dalton I haven't seen you and my daughter around each other in a long time." She said to him.

"Yeah we kinda ran into each other at our old hang out." I said to her.

"Yeah I guess we both wanted to go down memory lane." Dalton said laughing while grabbing me by my waist. His mom, my mom, and my friends all looked at me and Dalton with a very confused look.

"Oh yeah mom Dalton and I are dating." I said and everyone's jaw dropped but then they got really happy especially his mom and mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it!