Imagine for Sofi

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

This story happens while Dalton is in IM5 so if you don't know who they are look them up it would make a lot more sense.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote! Hope you like it!

~~~~~Story time~~~~~~

Okay my name is Sofi and my best friend in the whole entire world is Dalton Rapattoni! Secretly I like him (A LOT) but I'm afraid to tell him. I don't want to ruin our friendship. Dalton and I have been friends since I can remember. When we were younger we used to spend everyday with each other like we were attached at the hip or something. But lately we haven't really been hanging out cause he's in a boy band called IM5 with 4 other guys. He tries to spend as much time with me as he can. During the summer and breaks my mom lets me go on tour with him. Since its summer right now I'm always with him. Being with him and the other guys Will, Gabe, Dana, and Cole all the time I've become really close to them. Next to Dalton Cole has to be my best friend but, no one can top Dalton ever.

We were all hanging out on the bus just chillin waiting for their next show. Well I was doing their hair actually. See when I started coming on tour with them instead of doing nothing I started to do Daltons hair and their manager asked if I could do all of their hair so I said yes. He also pays me for it so yeah. Right now I was doing Coles while the rest went get dressed.

"So have you told him yet?" Cole asked me.

"Does it look like I told him that I like him Cole. I only told you cause I can be open about it with only you. Please don't pressure me into doing it. I'm already afraid that how it will effect our friendship-"

"What friendship?" Dalton said barging into the room with no warning.

"An old friend that's all." I lie to him.

"Oh well hurry up. You did everyone else's hair now do mine. I feel like it has no life at all." He said sitting in the chair that Cole was previously sitting in.

"So what were you and Cole actually talking about?" He asked me.

"I don't know what your talking about Dalty." I played stupid.

"Hey we've know each other for how long. I can tell when your lying to me. Just tell me."

"No its not important." I replied.

"Okay." He said letting it go for now. It took me an hour to do Dalton's hair only cause he's really picky. But I know him well enough I know what he likes also I've been doing his hair since we were little kids. The guys came in right as I finished his hair.

"You done we go on in like 10 minutes." Dana said.

"Yeah I just finished his hair. I'm just going to chill back here. I don't want to deal with y'all's fans tonight. I'm really tired so I may just take a nap." I said.

"Okay well once were done we can go back on the bus and sleep." Will said.

~Time Skip~

I fell asleep shortly after they went on stage. Next thing I know Dalton was waking me up.

"Hey get up the concert is over." He said quietly to me.

"Carry me please." I begged him.

"Okay." He said while picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bus. We got on the bus and he walked to my bed putting me in it and walked away. I fell right back asleep once I got under my blankets.

The next morning I woke up before all the guys. Man I was so hungry considering I didn't eat anything since noon they day before. I walked out to the living room/ kitchen area of the bus to see their manager Eben. 

"Hey Eben what are we getting for breakfast?" I asked him sitting down across from him.

"There's Denny's around here somewhere. We can go there if you want. I also think there's an IHOP around here somewhere if you don't want Denny's."

"Can we go to IHOP. I'm not much of a Denny's fan." I said to him

"Yeah go wake up the boys please."

"Got it!" I said getting up to wake them up. I got all them up and we all got changed and ate at IHOP. We were about to leave when Dalton asked if I wanted to go to the park that wasn't too far away. They had the day off so Eben didn't care.

"Yeah! It beats sitting in the bus doing nothing." I said to him. We paid the bill and left. Gabe and Dana I think are going to the mall and Cole and Will are probably gunna go to a nerd store and nerd out about Star Wars or Adventure Time and Pokémon. Me and Dalton walked to the park. I ha my music on my phone playing while we were walking so we were just singing and dancing on the way there.

We got to the park and I saw a swing set. So me letting the little kid in me free ran to it.

"Haha! Sofi your such a little kid its cute!" Dalton yelled to me.

"So what? Come push me! Please?" I begged him. He came over and started pushing me. My phone was in my back pocket so it ended up falling out. Dalton picked it up and turned down the music.

"Hey why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay! What's up?"

"Well I've been meaning to tell you this but I didn't know how and I didn't want to ruin our friendship." He told me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Sofi I like you. Like, like like you. I wont be able to go on like we have been unless I ask you this. So here goes nothing. Sofi would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" He stopped pushing while he was talking and I got up.

"Wait you like me? For how long?"

"Since we started junior high and, you didn't answer my question. You know what never mind forget I asked." He said walking away.

"No Dalton! I'll be your girlfriend I was just stunned I guess. But I didn't think you liked me like that."

"What-" He started to say something when his phone went off.

"Yeah? What's up? Oh okay we'll be there soon." He said to who ever he was talking to.

"Cole wants us to go back. Come on." He told me while taking my hand and we started walking back.

We walked into the bus still holding hands and everyone went crazy.

"I told you he was gunna ask her out!"

"What? When? Where? How? And why am I just finding out about it?" I heard Cole scream.

"Hey chill out guys! It just happened right before you called so chill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hope you like it! Please comment and vote! Tell your friends that love Dalton about me I love doing these for everyone!