For Savana

So today after school I have my first vocal lesson at the School of Rock. I can't wait I'm honestly scared. My last period finished and I walked out to my car and drove to the School of Rock.

I got there and walked in, "Hey I'm here for my first vocal lesson."

"Dalton your private lesson is here!" She yelled to the back area where I'm guessing he was.

He came walking in and man was he cute? Bleach blond hair vibrant blue eyes with eyeliner to make them bluer, and a smile that could brighten anyone's day. "Hey I'm Dalton you must be Savana?" He asked.

"Yeah I am!" I said following to the room that we were going to be practicing in.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I just turned 19 a few days ago."

"Well happy late birthday Savana!"

"Thanks." After that we started the lesson. Soon it was over and I was a bit sad cause Dalton seems really cool and he's funny from what I could tell.

"Okay well I'm going to give you my number. If you have any questions just text me. Also text me if you just want to talk." He said to me while following to the door before stopping to give me his number. "Okay I will." With that I gave him my number as well. I walked out the door with a smile on my face because my vocal coach was hot! And really sweet.

I got home and went to my room seeing I was the only home yet. I was just about to sit on my bed when I got a text

"Hey! It's me Dalton!"

"Lol hey! What's up?" I replied.

"About to finish a lesson then going home. What about you?"

"Ohh fun! I just got home. But I'm probably going to go get food since no one is home but me."

"Oh well can I come I need food too. Haha"

"Yeah sure!" He said he was going to pick me up so I gave him my address.

"Okay I'm on my way now! I text you when I'm there."

"Okay!" I sent back to him. Since it's about and hour drive from the School of Rock to here I decided to go down stairs and watch some Netflix until he shows up. I got through almost a whole movie before I got a text saying he was here. I walked out the door and saw him getting out of his car, "Hey!" he said walking over to the passenger side of the car. "Thank you and hey!" I said once he got in the driver seat.

"So where do you want to go to eat?" He asked me.

"Um how's Whataburger?"

"That's fine." With that he drove to the closest Whataburger. We hung out for a couple of  hours before he dropped me off back at my place.

Over the next couple of weeks we became great friends. I was going to the School of Rock for a lesson with Dalton when he called me.

D-Hey do you want to go out to eat instead of doing a lesson this week?

S-Haha yeah sure. where do you want me to meet you?