Imagine for Faith

Every time before a show I get really nervous. Like right now I was pacing backstage before I go perform. I was also really nervous because usually my boyfriend was here to calm me down. I was freaking out even though the minute I walk out there I'm perfectly fine I just get really nervous.

"1 minute Faith!" The stage manager said to me. That minute went by really quickly cause next thing I knew I was on stage performing all of my songs and a few covers. I was done very quickly so I walked backstage and to my dressing room so I could change. When I walked into my dressing I screamed because my boyfriend Dalton was sitting in my makeup chair. hold a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear.

"Awe babe what's this for?"

"It's because I wasn't here before you went on and I want to ask you something." He started with a big sweet smile then went to a serious look.

"Okay babe. What is it?" I asked him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to Texas with me to meet my parents?" He looked as if he was afraid that I was going to say no.

"Of course I want to meet your parents. I mean you always talk about your family I really want to meet them. They seem nice and sweet." I said to him

"Okay cool we leave tomorrow night after your last show." He told me.

"Okay!" We went home and I took a shower and crawled into my our king size bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of food. I got up and got dressed and did my hair and put on mascara then walked to the kitchen. I walked in to see Dalton cooking bacon, eggs, and pancakes .

"This is one of the many reasons why I love you Dalton."

"What the fact that I can cook?" He asked.

"Yes exactly!" I said taking a piece of bacon.

"Oh babe the plane leaves at midnight tonight so well be there around 8 tomorrow morning."

"Okay that works for me." Once he was done making the food we sat down and ate it.

~Time Skip~

We were waiting for our flight to be called and I was practically falling asleep on Daltons shoulder. I was almost asleep when our flight was called. We got up and walked to the entrance to get on the plane. Dalton gave the lady out tickets and we went inside. We found our seats and sat down. The minute that Dalton sat  down I fell asleep on his shoulder. He ended up buckling me up and everything.

~Another Time Skip~

I woke up and looked at my phone and saw that the time read 7:15. I looked at Dalton and saw him asleep. I decided to let him sleep some more so I went back to my phone. Soon after the captain said we would be landing soon so I woke up Dalton. He asked what was happening and I told him we were landing soon.

We got off the plane, "My mom said she would be here." We began to look for his mom. We were looking for about 10 minutes.

"Dalton!" I heard from behind me.

"Mom! I've missed you!" Dalton said running to her while I trailed behind.

I finally caught up to him while he was hugging her while I stood there awkwardly. They pulled apart and turned to me.

"Mom this is my amazing girlfriend Faith."

"So this is the girl you always talk about? The very talented and very beautiful Faith. Its a pleasure to finally meet you. Dalton hasn't stopped talking about you. But you make him really happy so I'm not complaining." She said laughing towards the end.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you to Mrs. Rapattoni. I know Dalton really looks up to you. He's told me so many great things about you." I said to her.

"Sweetie just call me Mama Rapattoni. Please everyone does. Now come on give me a hug." She said walking to me with open arms. She has such a loving hug. After the hug we left. We drove to their house. On the way there we were all talking getting to know each other. His mom was great and from what I've heard the rest of his family is the same way.

We arrived to the house and it was beautiful. We walked in to see both of his sisters and dad. Dalton ran to hug both of his sisters and then hugged his dad. After they broke apart they all turned to me, "Guys I want you to meet Faith." He said walking over to me.

"Faith this is y younger sister Sophie," he said pointing to the blonde, "and my older sister Rebecca."

"Okay now I remember this Rebecca is a cheerleader," she shook her head yes, "and Sophie is the rocker?" Sophie shook her head yes.

"And your a singer as well as Dalton." Rebecca said.

"Yeah."

"Well I say you and I should get together and sing sometime. How does that sound? I would really love it. I've seen your YouTube videos your really good." Sophie said to me.

"Yeah I would like that. Dalton has shown me videos of you two singing. Your really good."

"Thank you!"

"Oh and I've seen videos of you cheering. Your amazing Rebecca."

"Awe thank you!"

"OKay well I bet you to are hungry and tired so lets cook something then y'all can go to sleep. How's that sound?" His dad asked us.

"Yeah that sounds good dad thanks." Dalton said to him. With that we all went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. His mom made chocolate chip pancakes with some fruit. Once she was done she told us we could come get it. We all got it and sat down at the table and ate.

Me and Dalton ate very quickly because we were both really tired.

"Mom that was amazing. Man have I missed your cooking!"

"It was very good thank you." I said to her while following Dalton to where we were going to be sleeping.

"So what do you think of them?" Dalton asked me.

"They're sweet. I can't wait to get to know them better."

"Yeah? Well I'm tired and I'm sure you are so lets get some sleep." He said crawling into the bed.

"Okay goodnight I love you." I said doing the same but on the other side.

"Goodnight love you." He said before we both fell asleep.