Imagine for Alysha

I just got done with sound check. Right now I was walking around looking for something to do. I ended up running into Dalton. I'm touring with him but we really don't see each other. like I'm either doing sound check or make up or clothing and he's always doing something else. We used to see a lot of each other in the beginning but now were always doing something else or were sleeping.

"Oh hey Dalton!" I said getting back up.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just looking for something to do. What about you?"

"Same! Want to go get some frozen yogurt and see a movie?"

"Yes! Wait you don't have anything going on?"

"No I have today off."

"Oh cool I just got done with sound check but the rest of the day I'm free."

"Nice!" He said to me. With that we left to go get some fro yo. We got to the fro yo place and ordered what we both wanted. Then sat down and started eating it.

"So how are you liking the tour so far?" He asked me.

"I like it but I think it would be more fun if I wasn't so tired all the time and I had time to hang out with people. You know?"

"Yeah I know but that happens with a tour the only time your really hanging out with people is if your in a band cause at that point your doing everything together."

"Yeah." We sat in silence for a while but it was a comfortable silence.

"So I've been writing a duet and I was wondering if you would duet with me." I said with hopeful eyes.

"Really! That would be cool. Yeah why not?" He said to me rather excitedly.

"Okay I'll play it for you when we get back."

"Alright!" With that we finished out fro yo and left to go to the movie theater that was around the corner. We got there and decided to watch Deadpool.

After the movie we walked back to the venue.

"So that song?" Dalton "causally" brought up.

"Haha okay come with me." I said walking into my dressing room. "Now you can't make fun of it. Okay?"

"Okay!" I grabbed my guitar and started to tune my guitar to my new song called Crush. (I know it's David's song but pretend it's not and pretend it's a duet) I handed him the lyrics and told him the parts he would be singing. Then I started to play.

Me:
I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush
'Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too much, just too much

Dalton:
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Me:
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way you do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away

Both:
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

Dalton:
Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl, are we just friends?
Is there more, is there more?
See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last
Last forever, forever

Me:
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away

Both:
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

Dalton:
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know

Me:
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Dalton:
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way you do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away

Both:
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
This crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

"That's a really good Alysha! I think we should sing that tomorrow." Dalton said as I put my guitar up.

"I mean if you want to sure." I said.

"Okay well I'm going to go its getting late. I'll see you at sound check though."

"Okay goodnight!" I said to him as he left.

~Time Skip~

So we decided to do the duet right before I go on and that's in 5 minutes. So I'm kind of freaking out. I didn't expect him to like it let alone want to sing it. But we are prepared we spent 2 hours rehearsing the song so we should be good. Dalton just got done singing Strike a Match so the meant the duet was next.

I heard Dalton introduce me onto the stage so I walked out with my guitar and a mic.

"Hey! How's everyone doing tonight?" I said to the crowd and they all screamed in return. "So tonight we have something special for y'all. Were going to sing a duet!" I said into the mic after I placed in into the mic stand.

I started strumming the song we sang the song. Throughout the whole song you could feel the love that me and Dalton had. But I just thought that he was doing it for the crowd to make them really feel the song. Like he always does. But the love I put into the song was real. I've always like Dalton I just never told him.

We finished the song and the crowd went wild. Dalton hushed them.

"How was that? Did y'all like it. Well I did too but I need to ask the writer of it a question." I sat there looking at him star struck.

"Dalton what are you doing?" I said into the mic.

"Alysha I have liked you for a while now and when you showed me this song last night I realized how much I like you. What I'm trying to say is will you do me the honor of saying yes to be my girlfriend because it would mean the world to me."

"OMG!!!! Yes Dalton! Of course!" I said hugging him. I heard the crowd say awe. After that I did my part of the show and lived happily with Dalton Rapattoni.

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I'm soooooooo sorry it took forever I really hope you like it!!!!!!!!