ch. 32 get used to this

(Y/N) POV

I arrive at the stairs that lead down to the dungeons. Surprisingly, there are no guardians. I walk down the stairs and pull the door open, 'weird' I think to myself, 'why is the door open...?'

When I enter the dungeons, I close the door behind me as quiet as possible. I hear men talking and walk down the small stairs, but I don't walk around the corner just yet, because I hear Dark talking. It has to be Dark. 

"So she is back, but she had a fun night with Wilford yesterday" I hear Dark chuckle.  I hear deep groans in response. 

I look around the corner and see Dark bending down in front of a cell. I look at another cell where I see Chef. He sees me and I put my index finger on my lips, signing he has to be quiet. 

He nods and looks at Dark. I look at Dark too and I hear Chef talking. "Dark, look over there" Chef says. Dark stands up, "THAT IS KING DARK FOR YOU GODDAMNIT!!"! Dark screams annoyed. 

Then, Dark turns to the opposite direction of me. I look at Chef who is pointing at a dark corner of the dungeons. Chef stands up and walks to the front of the cell. "Look closely, I thought I saw something." Chef explains. 

As quiet as I can, I sneak towards the dark corner and hide behind some leather old coats. I hold my knees to my chest, feeling my heartbeat raising again as Dark turns around again to look at Chef. 

Dark sighs, "I don't want to waist any time with you fools anymore. I have a girl to bang up there" Dark says chuckling, wanting to make them jealous. "JUST GO ALREADY!" I hear someone else scream from somewhere in the back of one of the cells. 

The dungeon doors close, and I hear Dark locking the door. I stand up and look at Chef, "Thank you so much!" I whisper. 

I look at the cell where the other voice came from. I walk towards him, and in the back of the cell, I see him. The man I wanted to marry with all that time. He is chained on the wall, sitting on the cold floor with his feet crossed. 

"Mark!!" I say a little louder. His head shoots up, and an unsure smile appears on his face. I hold the iron bars of the cell and smile at him, feeling tears coming from my eyes. 

"(Y/N), is that you?" He says. Even though it is dark, I see a little shimmering coming from his cheek. He wipes away the tear with his shoulder. "Where is the key?" I ask. 

Chef and Mark groan, "Dark" They both say. I nod, "Don't worry, I'll get it" I state before blowing a kiss towards Mark and walking away. 

"Fuck, he locked the door..." I mumble to myself as I try to pull the door open. I walk down the small stairs again and sit in front of Mark's cell. "I'm so sorry" I say. "No, I'M sorry" Mark says. 

I hear Mark sob, "(Y/N), I want you here, with me" He says softly. I give him a warm smile in the dark, "Me too, Mark" I answer quietly.

After a few minutes of silence, I hear screaming and banging coming from upstairs. Something in me tells me that it's Dark. I can't make out what he is saying, but he sounds angry. 

I sit against the wall in front of Mark's cell, and we just stare at each other. Suddenly, the dungeon door bursts open. "WHERE IS SHE!!!" I hear someone scream. 

Mark looks up and I can see the fear in his eyes build up fast when he looks back at me. I tilt my head to the stairs where I see a very angry Dark standing and looking at me. 

He walks towards me and pulls me up by my arm. "LET ME GO!!!" I yell. "YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!!" Dark screams back. "LET HER GO!!" Mark and Chef scream, not able to do anything else. 

Dark closes the dungeon door and brings me up to Mark's bedroom. He throws me on the bed, "Stay there!" He commands, still angry. 

"Why the FUCK were you in the dungeons, you can't see Mark again!! NEVER!" Dark screams at me. I hold my knees close to my chest as I sit up on the bed. "Dark, why are you doing this...?" I ask between sobs. 

Dark growls, "Because I can!! You have to listen to me!!" he commands. I watch his angry face, turn in a sexual grin while he looks my way. "Now, you give me some pleasure, to release the stress" He chuckles deep. 

I shake my head, "No, Dark" I say strict,  looking away from him. He walks over to me and pulls me off the bed. "Do what I say!!!" Dark commands. "Get rid of your clothes" he commands again. I do as he says. 

When I have pulled out my shirt and jeans, standing in front of him in my panties and bra, he grins at me again. "Now, get on your knees" He tells me. I do so, since I have no other choice then just get this over with. 

Dark takes his belt off, unbuttons his jeans, and takes his jeans down. He now is standing in front of me in only his T-shirt and boxers....and a hard member. 

I hear him chuckle, "Suck me" He commands. I take his boxers down, revealing his hardened member in front of me.  I look up at him and shake my head one more time, "I don't want this, Dark" I say. 

"But I do" Dark says. And with that, he grabs my hair on the back of my head with both hands, and pushes himself inside my mouth. 

I almost gag when he pushes almost his whole length in my mouth. For balance, I take a hold on his hips while he bobs my head. "oohh yeah, baby" He moans with his head hanging back. 

With powerful force, he takes all my hair in a ponytail and pushes my head back and forth, making himself moan loudly. "ooohhh, you feel so good. ohh, god!" Dark moans into the room. 

After a little while, I feel hot liquid filling my mouth. Dark moans so loud, like he wants the whole castle to hear him. 

"Swallow" He simply says, looking at me as he catches his breath. I swallow it all before he pulls his boxers and jeans up. "Good girl" He says as he strokes my hair. 

I stand up and feel dizzy. I pull my shirt on again and let myself fall on my side of the bed. When Dark comes laying next to me, I turn around to face the room. I couldn't stand his face, he makes me sick.

That devilish grin makes me want to throw up. He let me do thing I didn't want to. I feel Dark scooping closer behind me. He lays his arm around me  but I slap it away. "Stay off of me" I state. 

He simply chuckles, "Come on now" He says and lays his arm back around me. I push it away again, but his grip gets stronger. I try to push away, but fail. "You are mine, might as well get used to this" Dark explains. 

I ignore him and try to fall asleep. After a while, I hear slight snoring coming from behind me,meaning Dark is sleeping. I tilt my head to look at him and I look back in the room. 

Then, my head gives me the most brilliant idea....