ch. 18 "How's Ice?"

(Y/N) POV

I wake up in our bed. Mark is not next to me, probably ruling the kingdom, cause it's light outside. I remember what happened, and I feel tears building up in my eyes. I want to wipe them away, but when I lift my hand, I feel a stinging pain in every part of my arm. "OUCH" I hiss in pain. And with that, I hear footsteps on the hall, in a running pace, getting louder. It's stops at my door. The door opens, I look at the door to see Mark coming in. When he sees me awake, there are tears in his eyes.

He runs up to me, hugging me carefully, knowing I'm still in a hell of a pain. "Oh my goodness, (Y/N), I was afraid to lose you" He says with a shaking voice. I smile "but you didn't". He smiles back at me, "oh my god, you're gonna be just fine!" Mark says in a hushing tone. "How's Ice?" I ask worried. Marks smile faded "He is laying in his bed, he's awake" Mark explains. "That's great, right?" I say happy. Mark smiles akward "He can barely talk, move or breathe" Mark continues. "I gotta see him!" I say as I try to get up, but immediately fall down again. "FUCK" I yell. it still hurts, all my muscles hurt with every move I make. Mark lays a hand on my chest, "shh, you need to rest, my love" He says calm. "I need to talk to him" I plead. I grab Marks face, ignoring the pain "carry me" I command as I smile.

He smiles back as he wraps his arms in position, ready to carry me bridal style. I hiss in pain "Do you want me to put you back in bed?" He asks worried. "no, no, I'm fine, please bring me to Ice" I say before Mark walks out the bedroom.

Small time skip

We arrive at the door saying 'Ice-iplier bedroom' In silver letters. I knock on the door as Mark still holds me. "come in" I hear Doctor say in a hushing tone. I turn the doorknob before Mark walks in, carrying me in the room. He lays me down besides Ice. I try to stay quiet when I feel all the pain rushing through my body. Doctor holds a finger to his lips, signing I have to be quiet. I mouth a 'sorry' after I hiss in pain. I see Ice blinking his eyes, turning his head a little to look at me. "How are you?" I ask before I smile as he smiles back at me. "He can't speak yet, his vocal chords are in a way too bad shape, he already ate some ice cream to cool his throat, but it doesn't work that good and quick." Doctor explains.

"G-good" Ice whispers. Doctor looks at him with his eyes widened "woah, that's the first thing he said since he woke up!!" Doctor says. I smile at Doctor, then at Ice "see, I knew you could do it!" I whisper quiet. Ice smiles again before hissing in pain as I feel his hand cover mine. Mark quickly grabs Ice's hand that is over mine, "Good you're awake!" Mark says. Ice opens his mouth wide, wanting to scream in pain, but giving some simple cracking sounds. "You better not do that, my king" Doctor says, carefully taking Ice's hands and gently laying them back in place.

"Isn't it better for him to try to talk?" I ask at Doctor. "Trust me, I'm a doctor, I know what's best" Doctor simply answers, "We better leave Ice alone to sleep and recover faster." Doctor says. Mark stands up and walks over to me, wanting to pick me up, "wait" I stop him," I think he wants to say something" I say, looking at Ice. Ice tries to speak, but I only hear small squeaks and cracks coming from his throat. "T-thank...you, a-and,..s-sss-sorry" He says after a while of struggling to talk. I smile back at him and let Mark lift me up again. I hiss in pain, feeling my muscles stretch.

Ice POV

I feel so sorry for (Y/N), for how much pain she felt because of stupid me and Fire. Fire and me were just playing with our fire and ice powers, but I hid in the wooden shed. And Fire thought it would be a good idea to throw a small fireball at me, in the shed. I don't blame him, I shouldn't have hidden myself in the shed. It felt nice when she laid next to me, but why did Mark pull my hands away from her? Was he jealous? That doesn't matter now, he's carrying her away now. I try to wave,but my body won't let me.

Doctor looks at me, smirking after the king closed the door, "is her hand soft?" Doctor asks, having the biggest smirk I've ever seen. I nod slightly in response. "Wish I was in your position" Doctor continues, looking straight forward, not at me. I shake my head, meaning 'no, you don't'. "OF course I would hate the pain, but you touched (Y/N)!" Doctor says, again, with that sexual grin. "If you do something wrong with her, you will be punished real hard" Doctor explains.

I nod slightly again. Doctor stands up "want anything....? Ice cream? " He suggests. I shake my head. "alright, then get some rest" He says before walking out the door, closing it gently.

(Y/N) POV

Mark brings me to our bed, placing me on it as careful as he possibly can. "You're a hero, babe" Mark says, after kissing my forehead. I smile back "No, you're just glad I made it out alive" I chuckle. "No, truly, you've saved a life!!" Mark explains. "No shit!" I giggles softly again. "You should get some rest too, my dear" Mark says, placing a kiss on my lips. "yeah, you're probably right" I say after yawning. He walks out the door and I try to sleep. When I finally feel like falling asleep, the bedroom door opens slowly. I look up and exhale loudly when I see Sexyplier coming from behind the door.

' oh, god' I think to myself as I prepare myself.

This chapter is a little shorter,but I think I left a descent,small cliffhanger. And I couldn't keep you guys waiting for how Ice and you came out of the fire XD. I gotta keep some 'excitement' in tha story yah know.